Gaming Minecraft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've added your server to the OP, I must say I like your formatting (though it was likely lifted from the minecraft forums?), I'll also drop by sometime.
Not lifted at all! I don't even have this server posted on the Minecraft forums. I put this together on the spot. Also, sweet! Can't wait to see you.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hm. I'm starting up a brand new server, since I looked for one and they all sucked so bad I decided i'd rather pay a monthly fee to play Minecraft than pay my dignity to use one of the cesspools that already exists.

So far just building spawn and amassing plugins.

Anyone got any fun/interesting/cool plugins I should know about? Server's 100% protected (from monsters and people), but it's lacking...entertainment. Running on Bukkit and using Spout.
So far i've just enjoyed screwing around with lightning and fireballs. Anything that wont release spawned items into the world is fine with me.

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm. I'm starting up a brand new server, since I looked for one and they all sucked so bad I decided i'd rather pay a monthly fee to play Minecraft than pay my dignity to use one of the cesspools that already exists.

Anyone got any fun/interesting/cool plugins I should know about? Server's 100% protected (from monsters and people), but it's lacking...entertainment. Running on Bukkit and using Spout.
So far i've just enjoyed screwing around with lightning and fireballs. Anything that wont release spawned items into the world is fine with me.
WorldEdit, the Vampire mod, mcMMO are some that I used on my server.

Frederica Bernkastel

OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

WorldEdit, the Vampire mod, mcMMO are some that I used on my server.
Mob Disguise is always fun, now you can appear as a Ghast while shooting fireballs.

Matthew

Trophies
XP
Country
Looks liek a good server BowlOfSpiders Id recomend installing LogBlock and LWC though.

Try and find my minecraft skins face ingame someone who hasnt already seen it

The_Dragons_Mast

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt

You can try MyWorlds , I recently started playing and at first used the plugin to fuse my world & a friends world into 1 server while keeping his monster free but now we use it to make portals to connect all our houses & made a couple of extra world each with some special features to mess with .

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Looks liek a good server BowlOfSpiders Id recomend installing LogBlock and LWC though.

Try and find my minecraft skins face ingame someone who hasnt already seen it
Already have LogBlock and Lockette (chest AND door protection) installed! Thanks for the compliment. I'm trying to do my best.

LWC is like...everything protection. It's immense and fantastic.
Though I haven't read into Lockette, but yeah, LWC can lock virtually anything.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lockette provides locking for doors, chests, furnaces, workbenches, and also provides some other nifty features. Such as Auto-closing doors. It's a really nice plugin to check out.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lockette provides locking for doors, chests, furnaces, workbenches, and also provides some other nifty features. Such as Auto-closing doors. It's a really nice plugin to check out.
did something happen the the server?
been down for days

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did something happen the the server?
been down for days
The server has been through so much lately. The host that it was on when I posted the server here deleted every single one of my server files when moving my server to a new control panel. They advertised backups of server files, and told me to make one in my Minecraft control panel. I did, but they deleted it too! I switched hosts and found one that had VPS. Everything was going great until the server was hacked. All of the files were deleted, and the server was stuck in an infinite loop of restarts. I finally just gave up and decided to not host anymore public servers. Mine will always be private from now on. Sorry...

AlanJohn

くたばれ
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
ALAN JOHN MINECRAFT SERVER 2.0

Whats new:
  • Bigger map
  • Better security
  • 24/2
  • MULTIWORLD!!!!!!
  • Griefing is now 10x easier
  • New secrets (theres a castle I built, its deep in the map...)
  • New world, "Skylands".
  • iConomy

Please join!
    :arrow: tagzardserver.servegame.com

Frederica Bernkastel

OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
ALAN JOHN MINECRAFT SERVER 2.0

Whats new:
  • Bigger map
  • Better security
  • 24/2
  • MULTIWORLD!!!!!!
  • Griefing is now 10x easier
  • New secrets (theres a castle I built, its deep in the map...)
  • New world, "Skylands".
  • iConomy

Please join!
    :arrow: tagzardserver.servegame.com
Updated OP (raulpica already added you, with the regular formatting).

Reactions: 1 person

link491

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hi guys, im posting here because im LOOKING for a good server. i dont care where its hosted from but there are a few things that i do want in it... heres my "list"

Greifing Allowed
24/7 server
factions
creeper spawners
spawner mining
a smallish amount of players (like 10-100, or i gt lag)
lag free-ish

so thats the stuff i REALLY want and as long as there is no crap like water and lava dont flow or somthing stupid like that, ill be happy.

so... anybody got any suggestions? just pm me or reply to this if you guys do...
thanks, link491

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
banner.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

General Questions

Is there a whitelist: No, but you must be added to the 'Builder' class by an admin before interaction with most of the server.

What is TerrorCraft: TerrorCraft is a 24/7 SMP Minecraft server offering a fun environment to play in, and other things.

What plugins does TerrorCraft have: We offer Lockette, Worldguard, Economy, Hawkeye, and much more!

Does the server allow pirates: No, it does not.

Which country is the server hosted in: It is hosted in the USA.

Is the server hosted off of your PC: No. TerrorCraft is run off of a VPS located in a datacenter for high performance

Server Information

Server IP: s1.terrorcraft.net
Server Website: http://terrorcraft.net
Max Slots: 16

My Comments

Antoligy. Please remove SpiderCO from the list and add my new server. The old server was taken down by hackers because of the hosts mistake, and I've started anew somewhere else.
This new host is very generous and has rock-solid hosting. Hope to see some of you on there! If you have any questions, add me on Skype with the username: bowlofspiders

Frederica Bernkastel

OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Added, BowlOfSpiders -- just as pretty as last time. Thanks for the heads up :)
Could Someone make a cracked GBAtemp.net server?
The Depths can be accessed by using it's alternative registration system.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY