Gaming minecraft on old 2ds/3ds

koolik

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hey why minecraft on new 3 ds does not work i have a hacked 2ds and i can run craftrus and this game like minecraft classic so why

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey why minecraft on new 3 ds does not work i have a hacked 2ds and i can run craftrus and this game like minecraft classic so why
minecraft was a game which even on the new consoles ran somewhat ok. your better off with a pc or other console if you really want the game to run nicely.

HRudyPlayZ

Developer, Gamer and Power User.
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Luma doesn't patch the game made for the New3DS systems to work for the Old3DS. If you want to play Minecraft on your 2DS, you could use Craftus (as you mentionned), 3DSCraft or such... You could also switch to another platform like PC or other Consoles...

I do however agree, Minecraft: New 3DS Edition was poorly optimised, if they wanted to, they could have made the game running on Old3DS...

Zense

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If not, you could always try to stream Minecraft from your PC to your 3DS using Pinbox, given that your wifi is good enough. Also sound doesn't work on it yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.