Gaming Minecraft not fullscreen

Haizum74

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As the titles suggests, I tried minecraft (ps vita version) j and when booted its not full screen at all whereas all my other ps vita games are. What am I missing or is it just how it is?

Last edited by Haizum74,

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have not used my vita in a while but I don't remember having any issue like this.
I am curious though - what do you mean by not fullscreen? Is there some kind of persistent status bar from the vita itself or is it a game thing?

Haizum74

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have not used my vita in a while but I don't remember having any issue like this.
I am curious though - what do you mean by not fullscreen? Is there some kind of persistent status bar from the vita itself or is it a game thing?

Not fullscreen as in black bars all around it rather than filling the screen. It's a game thing as in no notification from the vita

Last edited by Haizum74,
Reactions: Seriel
D

Deleted User

you know that rule only applies to links right, you can mention wether or not you are using a legal version or not, just not where you got it
kinda also helps with diagnosing if you got a fucked up copy from somewhere or if the system itself is bugged out if it's unmodded

Reactions: Haizum74

Axiom11903

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As the titles suggests, I tried minecraft (ps vita version) j and when booted its not full screen at all whereas all my other ps vita games are. What am I missing or is it just how it is?
I had this same issue the other day. It had to do with the VitaGrafix plugin, disabling it for minecraft fixed the issue for me

Reactions: Haizum74

Haizum74

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I had this same issue the other day. It had to do with the VitaGrafix plugin, disabling it for minecraft fixed the issue for me

It didn't work. Disabled and saved the config and it's still the same. I was so hoping this was going to sort it. Cheers for at least pointing me in a direction.

EDIT - Sorted it, it was the sharp scale plugin, deleted it and all good. Thanks again for giving me more to go on.

Last edited by Haizum74, , Reason: additional info

dianamill

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wow, I didn't know anyone else played Minecraft on PS Vita. You guys are real veterans. I've always played on the computer and don't know what it's. Saw a friend of mine play on the Vita a couple of times. That was a long time ago. Even on the computer, I play in windowed mode, and I don't know why.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs