ROM Hack Minecraft new 3ds edition

jimmyj

Official founder of altariaism. Copyright jimmyj
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you're gonna get mods, get the pe version for portability, or just get the java version but why the 3ds port, it looks trash anyways
I like it and plus there are no good mods for pe

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And I already have the pc version

jimmyj

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm fucking serious I'm asking a real question! Can we like get texture packs with luma layered fs? That's basically what I'm asking

Stovven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm fucking serious I'm asking a real question! Can we like get texture packs with luma layered fs? That's basically what I'm asking
The game was most likely rushed and its a clusterfuck of files

So no, if you want decompile the game and go replace them yourself

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not to sound rude but maybe you need to hear it this way . . . how fucking long ago did this shit come out? . . . and you wanna beg for a completed mod . . . here is my "serious" question . . . does your mom know your on the internet kid?

Reactions: Catsinabucket

ars25

I like tacos and pie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not to sound rude but maybe you need to hear it this way . . . how fucking long ago did this shit come out? . . . and you wanna beg for a completed mod . . . here is my "serious" question . . . does your mom know your on the internet kid?
i was more interpreting it as if they where asking if mods where possible but to each their own. but in regards to the topic ignoring all the other replies. it is possible to mod the game (as hinted at here http://gbatemp.net/threads/i-cant-decrypt-extract-minecraft-for-new-3ds.483991/#post-7574631) but right now removing the games files from its .3dst file format is whats holding it up.

Reactions: wormdood

jimmyj

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i was more interpreting it as if they where asking if mods where possible but to each their own. but in regards to the topic ignoring all the other replies. it is possible to mod the game (as hinted at here http://gbatemp.net/threads/i-cant-decrypt-extract-minecraft-for-new-3ds.483991/#post-7574631) but right now removing the games files from its .3dst file format is whats holding it up.
That is what I was looking for

I asked a simple question I mean there is no reason to lash out

I am not begging for a mod I am asking if it would be possible

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
That is what I was looking for

I asked a simple question I mean there is no reason to lash out

I am not begging for a mod I am asking if it would be possible
Just wait a few days, it was literally just released yesterday

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I know I was asking if hypothetically it would be possible that's all :) I'm not a bad person
Every game running on a fully hacked console is technically moddable, but that doesn't mean the often proprietary formats of every single game have been documented and implemented in an editor

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Okay, you all needed to chill up there.

@jimmyj most of this could've been avoided if you wrote something more in the first post. "mods?" isn't really descriptive, try writing at least a sentence. "Do you think there will be mods for this version?" and no one would've think you were shitposting.
also "srsly" doesn't sound that serious either. "No, I'm asking seriously" would've been... more clear.

Alright. Have fun.

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why does everyone get so edgy when someone brings up Minecraft? Its like the moment the game is mentioned, everyone in the area automatically gets angry. I'm not a big fan of the game either, but god damn guys....

@jimmyj - From what I've read, the 3DS version is missing quite a bit of the game. For example there is no end map. Are mods possible? Probably. I don't see a large community making them, though. With many other, more superior, portable MC versions out there, it would honestly surprise me if many people put much effort into modding the 3DS release.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/j-JgIxFZTKY?si=9yG57ooZm1wvSOsz