Hacking Minecraft Mario DLC

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ya but those are the just the update, not the mario dlc.

anyone have luck loading the game with mario dlc?
This has been covered extensively in the GX2 thread. You should read it. The last few pages should get you there.

Just download the latest update with nusgrabber. Decrypt the download and you'll get three folders. Combine that to your existing three game folders. That will work.

Last edited by Kafluke,

Don Jon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea i tried using the update folder and let loadiine do the work but all i got was black screen.
So is manually merging the folders the only working option?

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea i tried using the update folder and let loadiine do the work but all i got was black screen.
So is manually merging the folders the only working option?
Well, the latest nightly's of loadiine may work using the update folder INSIDE of the game folder. You can try using the latest nightly.

Don Jon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, the latest nightly's of loadiine may work using the update folder INSIDE of the game folder. You can try using the latest nightly.
Thats what i meant i tried using the update inside the game, but with a previous loadiine that supports this function. Ill try the latest.

Edit: still freezes guess ill just merge files

Last edited by Don Jon,

toxic9

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everybody...

I would like to ask if anyone knows how to add Minecraft DLC to Loadiine (non legit DLC version of course).
(Yes, I know I can use Wup installer.... that's not what I want! I want to use Loadiine instead)

I merged the latest update to the code/content/meta folders (that's the only way I found to got the game booting in Loadiine), so I have unlocked the Mario pack and others.
Now, I just want to unlock the DLC (skins). The main files are on the update (so they are there). The DLC is just a bunch of keys.
I renamed them like:
aoc0005000c101d7500\001A
\001B

I also tried:
aoc0005000c101d751a\001A
aoc0005000c101d751b\001B

Nothing seems to work =(
The DLC skins remains locked.

Help!

Merry Christmas!

Last edited by toxic9,

Site & Scene News