• Thread starter Deleted_171835
  • Start date
  • Views 3,382
  • Replies 37
D

Deleted_171835

OP
u6Cbw.png

Daniel Kaplan recently revealed a screenshot of the upcoming Minecraft Pocket Edition for iOS. No set release date announced yet.

icon11.gif
Source

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I find Minecraft to be boring.

I find Minecraft Classic to be even more dull.

I find Minecraft Classic, on single player, with bad controls to just be a complete waste of time.

Seriously, just get a laptop and play Minecraft if you really want to. Or save yourself the pain and play Terraria.

Reactions: 3 people
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I really do not understand what the fuzz is about this minecraft. It get's thrown in my face way too often when it doesn't look even remotely appealing to me.

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I find Minecraft to be boring.

I find Minecraft Classic to be even more dull.

I find Minecraft Classic, on single player, with bad controls to just be a complete waste of time.

Seriously, just get a laptop and play Minecraft if you really want to. Or save yourself the pain and play Terraria.

You don't have much of an imagination for building stuff, do you?

Was kinda hoping iOS wouldn't get Minecraft PE, if only because of personal reasons.

titen96

Trophies
Website
www.saves.wikidot.com
XP
Country
United States
I really do not understand what the fuzz is about this minecraft. It get's thrown in my face way too often when it doesn't look even remotely appealing to me.
you shouldn't say anything about a game you've never played, i actually love this game but at times survival mode gets boring once you find diamond, and my computer isnt even remotely capable of handling multiplay but still the game is awesome in my opinion

D

Deleted-236924

OP
titen, he can do whatever he wants.
He doesn't like Minecraft? Big deal.

People actually are allowed to play or not play what they want/don't want to.
It's great that you love the game and all, but he stated he doesn't like it, yet everyone is constantly rubbing it into his face.
I would like it either if people kept "redirecting" me towards a game I didn't like.

Reactions: 1 person
D

Deleted-236924

OP
im just saying that hes criticizing a game that he never bought and actually played, if he actually played and didnt like it, thats another thing.
And how would you know if he never played it?
You probably wouldn't need to play it to know that the game is/isn't for you.
Just looking at gameplay videos would tell you what the game is about, and then you could potentially judge if you're interested or not.

Reactions: 1 person

titen96

Trophies
Website
www.saves.wikidot.com
XP
Country
United States
im just saying that hes criticizing a game that he never bought and actually played, if he actually played and didnt like it, thats another thing.
And how would you know if he never played it?
You probably wouldn't need to play it to know that the game is/isn't for you.
Just looking at gameplay videos would tell you what the game is about, and then you could potentially judge if you're interested or not.
im not sure if you read the last part but i said if hes played it and notliked it thats fine, the same thing would apply to what you said, if he saw gameplay of the beta then im fine too

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Why would I buy a game that doesn't appeal to me in any way? The whole idea of minecraft doesn't appeal to me, neither does the gameplay elements nor art style. If I wanted to play with blocks I'd buy some Lego.

Anyways, it would be the same as me smoking next to you repeatedly even though you don't like it. Maybe you should buy a pack of cigarettes and see if you like it? (basically what you tell me to do ;) )

Everyones entitled to their own opinion, whether you agree with it or not.

Also, /agree with Pingouin7.

chyyran

somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
I tried the Android version, terribly disappointed. I think this will be the same, so, not looking forward to much. I'd rather play Eden, that iOS Minecraft clone, atleast, Eden has had me more impressed than the official Android MC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, try SanDisk format tool?