• Total voters

NeoSupaMario

GBATemp's Official Stegosaurus
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If Mojang/Notch made minecraft for 3ds, would you buy it or not? (it would be on a cartridge)
Also, what would/wouldn't you like to see in it?

NeoSupaMario

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The chances of this happening - pretty dang close to 0% in my opinion. Like the idea though. PS3 would be better
Maybe if everyone who wanted it emailed/tweeted/facebook mojang/notch about it, those chances might go up. I mean, we did get Minecraft Pocket Edition for iPod Touch/iPhone/iPad didn't we?

D

Deleted-236924

Why would this be on a cartridge when we have an eShop for that kind of game?

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The chances of this happening - pretty dang close to 0% in my opinion. Like the idea though. PS3 would be better
Maybe if everyone who wanted it emailed/tweeted/facebook mojang/notch about it, those chances might go up. I mean, we did get Minecraft Pocket Edition for iPod Touch/iPhone/iPad didn't we?
trust me, all the whiney Minecraft fanboys had nothing to do with it, if they did we would be able to control fucking pigs in the game as is by now. Plus, why must Minecraft be on EVERYTHING. I mean, it hardly runs on most PCs as is, and its not some kind of insanely fun game. Heck, for even a sandbox its pretty subpar, we dont need it on smartphones, why would we need it on the 3DS?

Reactions: 1 person

NeoSupaMario

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Plus, why must Minecraft be on EVERYTHING. I mean, it hardly runs on most PCs as is, and its not some kind of insanely fun game. Heck, for even a sandbox its pretty subpar, we dont need it on smartphones, why would we need it on the 3DS?
Because it's just that epic.

The Milkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Plus, why must Minecraft be on EVERYTHING. I mean, it hardly runs on most PCs as is, and its not some kind of insanely fun game. Heck, for even a sandbox its pretty subpar, we dont need it on smartphones, why would we need it on the 3DS?
Because it's just that epic.
How so?

Justin121994

Bitcoin. coinbase.com/andrew
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you ever even played the game for at least two day/night cycles?!
Ive played since the halloween update.
Me too! I pirated it during halloween update came out. I saw that old roller coaster video and I think one of the yogcast or some other group going into the nether and then convinced my mom to use her credit card to buy it... :) I still play occasionally when new updates come out.

The Milkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And you don't think that minecraft would be awesome in true 3D and playable anywhere... Hmm....

I think they should fix the game on PC and properly finish it (I mean seriously? The chests and signs STILL have lighting bugs) before they even think about porting it other consoles. I still think the Xperia and Xbox versions are here WAAAAAAYY too early. Plus if you want to play it anywhere buy a smart device.

Have you ever even played the game for at least two day/night cycles?!
Ive played since the halloween update.
Me too! I pirated it during halloween update came out. I saw that old roller coaster video and I think one of the yogcast or some other group going into the nether and then convinced my mom to use her credit card to buy it... :) I still play occasionally when new updates come out.

I pirated the alpha version and liked the game quite and bought it since it was dirt cheap back then (swooped it up only a few hours before the update for 10 bucks) and played it almost non-stop for 3 months (back when you know, good updates were coming out) then I slowed down quite a bit after I got diamonds and built a few Nether forts. then a got back into it again when the Adventure Update came out, made a new world just for it. In about a month I beat the Ender Dragon and a week later I figured out how to get the dragon egg. 3 updates later and I got a useless egg and supposedly "Beat" the game. Now im working on building one of those 8-bit computers (the ones that are barely stronger then a calculator) with redstone. In fact, if it werent for the sad mod system they have now, I would have sold my account a while ago.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Minecraft on small screens just doesn't do it for me, aside from the novelty of it. Even the iPad version is lacking, though part of that is because of the (for me) crappy controls.

The Milkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
36ahwv.jpg

Can the 3DS even RUN Minecraft?

The Milkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
36ahwv.jpg

Can the 3DS even RUN Minecraft?

The DS ran a homebrew version of it and the 3DS is many times more powerful, so I believe it could.

The DS ran a watered down glitchy version of creative mode that couldnt even generate its own worlds and lacked quite a few blocks (im impressed that the guy did manage to get the lighting system working though). I highly doubt the 3DS could properly run the world generator (it totally cant handle Anvil.) I doubt it could EVER run with mobs. And we all know that the 3DS version would lack both mod and texture pack support (I love Nintendo, but honestly, they dont do Open anything) which are also the two biggest factors keeping MC alive as is. As I said before, when they properly finish the PC game. THEN move on to other platforms. Not half-ass one game and jump to ports. You dont see half-finished Cave Story ports now do you?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night