Misc Miiverse trolls

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
you dont really expect that anyone but a single japanese admin who speaks japanese only, moderates the miiverse and pretty much gives warnings and banns to everything that gets reported, do you?
and he's probably nintendos head of online services too.

Reactions: SG

SolarFusion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some communities are nice, most of them are full of idiots. 007 Legends has such a small group of players (probably under a hundred) that you know who everyone is and most of them are friendly and helpfull.
I'll second that most of the comms are full of losers/troll though.

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I used Miiverse for about 30 seconds, then I moved on relising it was not orginized in any sane method.
Thank you, same here.

It's just chaos - everybody posting shit and useless pictures. Even if I have a question or need help, in the same second I post this message, another 10000 people do the same - letting my message go down the toilet bowl where nobody will look. There are not even Tabs.

Imagine there would be 1 thread for this forum. 1 - F*ucking - Thread (sorry for the choice of words). Nobody would find anything. And did I mention how slow that thing is? Its not 2000 Nintendo, we live in 2014. "Who's afraid of the black man", No Message service for friends, Miiverse.. wake up, please. :(

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I used Miiverse for about 30 seconds, then I moved on relising it was not orginized in any sane method.

Miiverse had the "best" community which was Super Smash Bros. but then once the 3DS version came out they retitled it as "Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS" instead of being for the entire series of Super Smash Bros. that and people used it to talk about other than SSB on it.

There's really no "General Discussion" section now at Miiverse. It's a mess.

D

Deleted User

MiiVerse lets you use Italian slang, apparently.​
I once used "Jabroni" which incase you didn't know, is Italian slang for "asshole" or "bastard".​

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I think I've only reported three people:
  1. Someone posted end-game spoilers for Mass Effect 3 without using the spoiler option
  2. Someone used a racial slur
  3. Someone posted a drawing of a chick giving a guy a blowjob
Those are good reasons to report a post indeed.

D

Deleted User

I don't see why even use miiverse. After going on it a couple of times I decided it was too boring. Half the posts are uninteresting and the other half are in languages I don't speak.

SSG Vegeta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've started reporting everyone who posts "Yeah if X". Not only is it against the rules, it's extremely annoying. At first I didn't bother, but it's getting to be a huge problem and I feel it needs to be stopped before Miiverse becomes Youtube.

What does Yeah if X even mean bro

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_games_developed_by_Rare Not all of them are awesome...