Miitomo is Broken for Me

Bubsy Bobcat

funny rabbit
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Well, I just got Miitomo less than an hour ago from the Play Store and it doesn't seem to like my phone at all (It's a Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8). I haven't rooted or modified at all software-wise but for some bizarre reason, when I was creating my Mii, the Mii was nowhere to be found in the Mii maker. So after I scanned my Mii from my 3DS to Miitomo (which the Mii was still invisible on Miitomo) and finished about in the Mii maker, all I can see is this:
broken miitomo.jpg
I can hear sounds coming from the game but tapping on the screen does absolutely nothing. Any ideas why Miitomo is completely broken on my phone and any ideas on how to fix it? :wacko:

Last edited by Bubsy Bobcat,

Sono

cripple piss
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Did you get it from Play Store, or an external location? I think your phone doesn't properly support GLES2.0 :unsure:

Sono

cripple piss
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Downloaded it from the play store, well if my phone doesn't support it properly I guess I'm not going to bother with Miitomo. :glare:

Can you use an app to get the info about your phone's GPU? I wonder why it doesn't work. Have you tried leaving it on this weird screen? Does it heat up?

Bubsy Bobcat

funny rabbit
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Can you use an app to get the info about your phone's GPU? I wonder why it doesn't work. Have you tried leaving it on this weird screen? Does it heat up?
The only info I've managed to grab about my GPU using Droid Hardware Info is this:
"Renderer: VideoCore IV HW
Vender: Broadcom
OpenGL Version: OpenGL ES 2.0"

I'll try leaving Miitomo running to see if anything else happens. :mellow:

EDIT: Ran Miitomo again and I can hear my Mii coming into the room but after a few seconds, the app closes by itself with no error.

Last edited by Bubsy Bobcat,

Sono

cripple piss
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Try aLogcat, it's root-less, very simple, and FREE! And I haven't encountered ads in it, so that's a big plus :P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm pretty sure CatLog doesn't need root.

How about sending a bug report?

iirc you can only file a bug from Miitomo itself. Gud job, Ninty! :glare:

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head