Hardware Mii Maker Question

SuperSayianGod

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just wanted to know if there is away to Customize the Mii Maker Character on 5.5.1 outside the Preloaded Nintendo Options on the U when you first Set up the Console. Changes like Mods for Different Clothing , Facial Expressions , Hair Style , and Hair Color.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Impossible. How would they work in other apps? All of them would need to have those extra features implemented, and not just the ones on your side but also of everyone who ever plays with you online (including the miiverse and club nintendo servers of course!)

SuperSayianGod

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Impossible. How would they work in other apps? All of them would need to have those extra features implemented, and not just the ones on your side but also of everyone who ever plays with you online (including the miiverse and club nintendo servers of course!)

Wii had a Mii Maker Hack and I think So could Wii u. I don't play online so that don't apply and neither does club Nintendo. It's no Impossible just unsure of @ the moment since No one has Tried it. If the Streetpass thing can be Hacked Why can't the Mii maker it's self. Besides mii maker is only in use when you load CFW on the wii u or normal unmodded Wii U's.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over