Hacking Mii channel problem

tsam2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hi guys. Last week i was trying to hack vwii on Wii U and by mistake i pressed twice the button A during the back up of the mii channel. This causes me a problem when i launch the mii channel, it gives me black screen. I was told that i have to install again the mii channel as a wad(my back up from wuphax was not done properly). Now i have the wad but i cant figure out how to install a wad manager. By the way i installed only the Homebrew Channel nothing else, no cIOS etc. Thanks in advance

Last edited by tsam2,

tsam2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Last edited by tsam2,
D

Deleted User

Swap .wad using FTPiiU everywhere maybe? Everything is located in storage_slcmttp

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have tried this manager and multi-mod manager and both fail to install it. Changed the cIOS to 236 and 249 and same result. I cant understand what is wrong here.

If you don't have cios, use the AHBPROT option instead of reloading to any (c)ios -- but it shouldn't matter if your wad is legit!

Edit: Should i try to delete mii channel first and then reinstall it?
Yes, you will need to uninstall a title before replacing it with an equal or older version -- but the wad manager should offer doing that for you...

Reactions: tsam2

tsam2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Yes, you will need to uninstall a title before replacing it with an equal or older version -- but the wad manager should offer doing that for you...

Well it was that in the end. I had to uninstall it first manually and then reinstall. Thanks for the tip. I was thinking to try it but wasn't sure.

Last edited by tsam2,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yes that's why yours won't leave me alone