TEMPORARY MODE ENABLED  
  1. Fingi

OP Fingi Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    Hello,
    So i have an Wii U and homebrewed the Wii U and also the vWii. Everything is working fine except the mii channel on the vWii. If i boot Mii Maker up a message appers: FAT Init boot.elf not found. And then it goes back to the wii menu. I wanted to get custom tracks for mario kart wii and i saw a tutorial where he did stuff with the mii maker so i was afraid to do anything. Would be nice if somone could help me fix the problem. Here is a video of the problem if it helps :
    Thanks

Last edited by Fingi, Jul 17, 2020
  2. Fingi

OP Fingi Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    I figured it out and fixed it.
    Back then when i hacked the vWii it seems that i forgot to restore the mii channel with wuphax. Luckily i had a backup called wuphaxBackup.app to restore the mii channel. So i installed wuphax again put it into the wiiu apps folder and put the wuphaxBackup.app into the root of the sd card. Open wuphax press B to restore the Mii Channel and now it works. Was really hard to figure out for me because i am a noob in hombrew and all that stuff and there was almost nothing on the internet to work with.
    Hope i could help somone who is facing the same problem,

3. SirRelkinstein

Newcomer

United States
    That might've been the issue for me because I had downloaded wuphax and did the wuphax backup at separate times.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Channel, doesnt,