Hacking Mighty Channels = often System Corrupt message?

lafleche

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi,

On my 4.2e WII I have Cios21 (base56 on 249 on base57 on 250) installed.

I also have UNEEK running on my 1TB drive which is using a NAND 4.3e created by ModMII.

When I start the WiiWare or VC games, which I installed with ShowMiiWads, using UNEEK they all run fine.

However, when I use MightyChannels (beta 1, 2, 3 or 4)
- the games in the USB NAND are shown fine, can get covers....
- For MC to launch with a ModMii NAND I had to copy some missing files from my original NAND dump (cert.sys and another one which I dont't remember) to my USB NAND (or else every game start failed)

- However launching an VC game like Donkey Kong (NES) or DK Country (SNES) gives a message like 'Wii System is corrupted..... ' and the WII hangs (have te press power for a few seconds)

The 2 wiiware games on my USB NAND start-up fine (pearl harbor PAL and puzzle bobble PAL) using Mighty Channels

Is this a known problem and if so what can I do?

Have fun

seb77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If your loader is on a fat partition try to set it to "primary" and "active". That solution worked for me and now everything is OK.

Edit: 4.2U with cios38 rev17 on 249, cios57 rev20 on 250 and cios61 rev21 on 251. I'm using a clean 4.2 nand from the bootmii backup i've made. Currently using beta4 version of the loader with a 500 Gb Seagate Ext HDD.

Hope that helps.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste