Gaming Midnight Launch vs PreOrder

In way are you going to get the 3DS

• I Preordered it, Can't be too careful!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Midnight Launch, Baby! (Tell us where)

• Hopefuly I can get it the day of....(Tell us where)

• I'm not getting that overpriced demon!

• Total voters

boombox

Trophies
XP
Country
Wish i didn't pre-order now.
Ordered from Tesco Entertainment so i would get the game for only £10...the game came yesterday but it was the wrong one...and the 3DS STILL hasn't arrived.
I know it's cheaper and all, but it means i've had to stay in the house all day so i don't miss the fuckin Courier! Not worth it, should have just spent that bit extra and got in in the shops.

Anyone else from UK had this trouble? I heard TNT Courier's aren't very reliable too..
frown.gif

MakiManPR

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
1234turtles said:
have we not learned anything from midnight launches for game consoles. people literatly get trampled to death

Just qoute you to ask what anime is that in your Sig

I Pre-ordered with SSFIV 3D but don't think I'll go to the midnight i'm broke, If I don't goto get my 3DS I'll loose my money and/or pre-order(Gamestop)?

And I have to ask to all of u that have it already(UK, JPN) its worth? (to NDSXL Users) did the screen feels too tiny?

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
boombox said:
Ordered from Tesco Entertainment so i would get the game for only £10...the game came yesterday but it was the wrong one...and the 3DS STILL hasn't arrived.
I know it's cheaper and all, but it means i've had to stay in the house all day so i don't miss the fuckin Courier! Not worth it, should have just spent that bit extra and got in in the shops.

Anyone else from UK had this trouble? I heard TNT Courier's aren't very reliable too..
frown.gif
If you've a credit card:
Go in to tesco, buy 3DS, open, enjoy, receive 3DS from mail, return 3DS from mail to tesco store.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
boombox said:

frown.gif

Aw you poor poor thing, I am sorry for you really I am T.N.T are the worst delivery company in the UK I had a parcel that was delivered by that company and it took me over a week for it to arrive at my adress! Loads of phone calls terrible tracking of your parcel online too all I can say to you is I hope you get your stuff and prepare to talk to them A LOT!

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm leaving in like 30 minutes to get mine at the midnight release.

I won't be able to play it though, because I have work at 8 tomorrow... I'm leaving early though.

I kind of wish I didn't pre-order it because I was in RadioShack today, and the guy almost sold me one that was on display (Two in the case). He told me he didn't even know it came out tomorrow. When I told him that, he told me to pick it up tomorrow... Obviously I'm not going back because I'm getting mine from Gamestop in an hour.

AndroidDem0man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
midnight launch, 12am at a really close gamestop

I'm going in about an hour, Cant wait to fel it and see everything. i also gonna try that homebrew AR card thing that got front page.

tatripp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's kind of funny but everyone always flocks the best buy, walmart, and gamestop in my town but no one ever checks at kmart. It is always completely empty. On the release of the original ds, the only time i could pick it up was in the afternoon on the release date so i went to kmart and i was the first one who bought it there. Also when ssbb came out kmart had a ton of copies and walmart couldn't find theirs and best buy didn't have any left. If i wanted a 3ds i would hit up kmart. I think i'll wait for some way to download games before i buy one. It is just way too expensive otherwise. The games that look the best are zelda and starfox. I don't know what is worse; that nintendo keeps re-releasing all of their old video games over and over on every system or that i keep buying them over and over on every system. Reisdent evil also looks pretty sweet. Definitely not worth that much money for 2 games that i have and one game that looks pretty cool.

KingdomVolc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't get a midnight release in my town, they are just opening 2 hours earlier lol, and only 40ish people reserved it, they also told me they only order as many consoles as there were people who pre-ordered, if you didn't pre-order you won't get one tomorrow :/ So i pre-ordered cosmos black and SSFIV and Super Monkey Ball 3DS
biggrin.gif

Smogen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
prordered from amazon to get the 35 dollars off a second game. sadly i have to wait to get mine until monday/tuesday. initially when i ordered it amazons page said it would be here the 29th but i guess they sent it out today and ill get it the 28th

EphenSteve

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
prordered from amazon to get the 35 dollars off a second game. sadly i have to wait to get mine until monday/tuesday. initially when i ordered it amazons page said it would be here the 29th but i guess they sent it out today and ill get it the 28th

Thats what i did along with the HORI Screen protector because it covers the WHOLE top viewing Screen and the HORI carrying case as well. but i might return the carrying case because i work at Best Buy and i could probably get a 20$ case for 7$. Idk so much to think about. probably wont get the shipment in till monday.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)