Microsoft Vs Sony Vs Nintendo - E3 2012

BenRK

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm the winner this E3, because I knew it was all going to be terrible before any of the conferences!

DragorianSword

GBAtemp's #1 Gunter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Was it just me or were there a lot of mistakes with the microphones this year?
Sometimes they weren't turned on when someone had to start talking or they didn't turn them off in time so you could hear what he says backstage or when he's leaving the podium for a few seconds.

Or maybe I just paid more attention to it this year.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of the console manufacturers, I'd go for Sony. They didn't have a whole lot to offer game wise, but what they did have (The Last of Us especially) looked pretty damn impressive. I was expecting more from Nintendo and... they just didn't deliver. It wasn't bad, but if the intent was to sell the Wii U as a must have system, they didn't deliver. Microsoft's was the worst of the bunch (though not the worst ever, or horrible, or any of those exaggerations), but it still had some interesting content. SmartGlass looks really interesting, but they just didn't spend enough time with it.

Really, though, this was the lukewarm milk of E3 conferences.

Fibrizo

Not Valwin
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of the console manufacturers, I'd go for Sony. They didn't have a whole lot to offer game wise, but what they did have (The Last of Us especially) looked pretty damn impressive. I was expecting more from Nintendo and... they just didn't deliver. It wasn't bad, but if the intent was to sell the Wii U as a must have system, they didn't deliver. Microsoft's was the worst of the bunch (though not the worst ever, or horrible, or any of those exaggerations), but it still had some interesting content. SmartGlass looks really interesting, but they just didn't spend enough time with it.

The Last of Us was uncharted scripted rehash to be honest i prefer to watch movies on theaters

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The Last of Us was uncharted scripted rehash to be honest i prefer to watch movies on theaters

OH_YOU.jpg

Also, I'm really hoping we get some more information on Watch Dogs soon. Ubisoft has definitely got my interest piqued, and if they manage to pull it off, that game could be a real winner.

Reactions: 3 people
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ubisoft>Nintendo>MS>Sony

The reason why I graded Sony lke that is because they're focusing on a console that's slightly dying by now while their new handheld which is their future is being left over.

Nintendo honestly focused way too much on the Wii U, but it's still shit.

MS: Kinect this Kinect that.... I'll pass.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Usher for the mutha*uckin win!

This video alone kept Microsoft at a steady second with Sony in the rear and Nintendo at the lead. We all. Know dat usher got dat smartglass like "ohh baby baby!" LMFAO :)

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nobody else was impressed with Miiverse :O? That put Nintendo in second place for me, but without a doubt Ubisoft won, they had some of the best games at E3. I mean, Watch Dog, Rayman Legends, AC III (YOU CAN CLIMB ON TRRREEEEEEEEEEESSSS!) pure win. Sony was alright, should have been more Vita love other then Sony All-Stars, And honestly when I first saw Last of Us I thought it was Uncharted 4 :l I don't even bother with M$ or Sega anymore.

Ultymoo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm with the people that said Ubisoft came first. Then it goes Nintendo>Microsoft>Sony. I love Ninty's first party stuff, and they had a ton of it. Microsoft had some fairly interesting stuff to show off, but nothing groundbreaking. Sony just kinda looked like a dead fish. I seem to recall hearing jack shit about the Vita aside from one or two things, which is odd to me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la