Microsoft Developing "AAAA" Title

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Microsoft Studios (Xbox) is looking for a dynamic and seasoned Executive Producer to lead and develop a world-class team who will own the creation and delivery of a AAAA experience that delivers on 1st party goals and, more importantly, creates a fun gaming experience for our audience.
http://www.microsoft-careers.com/job/Redmond-Executive-Producer-IEB-Microsoft-Studios-Core-Publishing-%28787348%29-Job-WA-98052/1762810/

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think they have the ability to create an FPS-RTS-RPG-Beat 'em Up-Dungeon Crawler.

though if they'd like to prove me wrong... me gusta.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
God, I get to see "AAAA" more and more often, when will people knock it off? It doesn't even mean anything. I can understand A+, that's an actual grade, but "AAAA"? Is it an acronym? What is it? What makes a game "AAAA"? >>; Damn kids with their hipster terms - back in my day we used to say "good titles" or "quality titles". That said, back in my day more stuff actually made sense.

Reactions: 9 people

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
The word 'fun' kinda killed my hopes for it... Seeing as anything considered 'fun' on the 360 is related to kinnect... While kinnect has a lot of potential it's badly used and my hype for it was killed when it was released.

BrightNeko

Popcorn ball
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
it will be a side scroller set in the past, where you play a caveman with a large head. you go around jumping on things landing on them with your head sending them into a daze like state which oddly gives them lift. After which you hit them off screen. It will have meat as a power up :V

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
it will be a side scroller set in the past, where you play a caveman with a large head. you go around jumping on things landing on them with your head sending them into a daze like state which oddly gives them lift. After which you hit them off screen. It will have meat as a power up :V
Uhm... "Bonk's Adventure" ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: What the heck is that emote SylverReZ using?