MicroSDHC Mobile Type and Not Mobile Type MicroSDHC

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by aznlitodragonxb, Jul 29, 2011.

1. aznlitodragonxb
    OP

aznlitodragonxb Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 29, 2011
    United States
    Hi,

I wanted to know how can I tell the difference between a MicroSDHC card that is a mobile type and one that is not a mobile type. I have been trying to look for a not mobile type MicroSDHC, but I cannot find one. Besides looking at the cover, looking at the MicroSDHC itself, how can I tell the difference between a mobile type MicroSDHC and one that is not MicroSDHC? All the ones I found in store was a mobile type MicroSDHC and even some sites I went to is Mobile type. Is there any sites that I can find one that is not a mobile type MicroSDHC card? I'm looking for a MicroSDHC card that works on my TTDS.

Thanks for the help and I hope I posted this at the right place and sorry if I posted in the wrong spot.

2. Reckles1

Reckles1 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 12, 2011
    United States
    why didn't it come with your purchase. should have?

3. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    What do you mean "mobile type"? This is the first I've heard of that phrase.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice