Hacking Microsd N3DS problem

Alecchi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi people, I'm writing to you because I'm having problems with my new nintendo 3ds. Unfortunately it is giving me problems with any micro sd I insert ... I have tried one of 32, 4 and 2, all absolutely working on PCs and phones and trying to format even with miro sd formatter but without results, I tried to read on the internet and I saw that by updating the console the problem could disappear, but unfortunately this did not happen. I also tried to make two formatted cards without success.
The console remains even with the blue light on but the screen is off if I start the 3ds with the microsd inserted. If I insert it with the 3ds turned on instead it says "impossible to access to microsd"
What do you think it could be?
Could you possibly advise me on what to do with the fw 11.11?
Since there is also a flashcard to use ds games compatible with 3ds.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi people, I'm writing to you because I'm having problems with my new nintendo 3ds. Unfortunately it is giving me problems with any micro sd I insert ... I have tried one of 32, 4 and 2, all absolutely working on PCs and phones and trying to format even with miro sd formatter but without results, I tried to read on the internet and I saw that by updating the console the problem could disappear, but unfortunately this did not happen. I also tried to make two formatted cards without success.
The console remains even with the blue light on but the screen is off if I start the 3ds with the microsd inserted. If I insert it with the 3ds turned on instead it says "impossible to access to microsd"
What do you think it could be?
Could you possibly advise me on what to do with the fw 11.11?
Since there is also a flashcard to use ds games compatible with 3ds.
Sounds like a bad mSD card slot

Reactions: SCOTT0852

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1