PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
As you know for some people it will work fine but for others it wont.

Im having the issue where it cant find the Network's Path. I found a reddit link about this and it seems to mainly be an issue on Windows 10 as it works for everyone on Windows 8.1 and below.

But it was working fine for me before Re-installing windows. Does anyone know any tips/tricks to getting around this or another way to wireless'ly transfer files at the best speed possible?

As you can see SocketPunch works fine still but its extremely low speed.
802fe4d789066a258e41be5421f72b2d.png

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
sadly these managementar e good only for small files :/ for cia and stuff gonna take forever

my tips are:
1- if you gona go out , take a bath or something, send the .cia and stuff with this XD

2- If not, get off that screws of N3ds back and let the cover just attached so it's not too hard to get off when you need, you can reforce with these nice acrilic/metal cases...

3- something like this
s-l1000.jpg

Reactions: PRAGMA

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
sadly these managementar e good only for small files :/ for cia and stuff gonna take forever

my tips are:
1- if you gona go out , take a bath or something, send the .cia and stuff with this XD

2- If not, get off that screws of N3ds back and let the cover just attached so it's not too hard to get off when you need, you can reforce with these nice acrilic/metal cases...

3- something like this
s-l1000.jpg
Yes I know it takes long but I want to use MicroSD Management so I can quickly manage small files on the SD Card.
I always take out my SD card to add large cia's

Reactions: Sliter

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've used MicroSD Management on my o3ds with no issues on multiple windows 10 devices, so I have no idea how to fix it because mine hasn't been broken. I would make sure windows 10 is fully updated with the most recent updates.

Reactions: Ricken

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.