MicroSD Cards

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by skyman747, Aug 28, 2008.

1. skyman747
    OP

skyman747 GBAtemp Fan

Aug 25, 2008
    United States
    Hello,

I just got an R4, and luckily I still had a MicroSD card from a old Cell Phone. The sad part is that it is only 512 MB. I am looking to get a bigger card so I could actually have the games I would want, and maybe some video's. I found that Walmart has 1GB's for about $11 plus shipping, or a 2GB for about $16 plus shipping. These are Kingston cards, and I was just wondering if these were good deals. They seem like extraordinary prices, and I was also wondering about if there were certain brands of MicroSD cards that don't work with the R4. Thanks for the help.

P.S. This is the card I am leaning towards getting. http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=9107226

2. superdude

superdude GBAtemp Regular

Jul 9, 2008
    Canada
    Canada
  3. skyman747
    OP

skyman747 GBAtemp Fan

Aug 25, 2008
    United States
    Wow, thanks for those links. Now I am torn up between wanting it sooner or wanting more, because 3 weeks is a pretty long time if you are waiting for something [​IMG]

4. alltooamorous

alltooamorous Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 17, 2008
    United States
    USA
  5. klein

klein GBAtemp Regular

Aug 21, 2008
    United States
  6. skyman747
    OP

skyman747 GBAtemp Fan

Aug 25, 2008
    United States
    I think I am going with this. I would go with the amazon Transcend, but R4 doesn't support SDHC, but I doubt I would be able to use 4GB of memory. Plus, if my mom questions me about why I bought this one I can just say I got it for my phone, since it has a miniSD adapter. Thanks everyone for your help [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice