MicroSD Cards

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by skyman747, Aug 28, 2008.

Aug 28, 2008

MicroSD Cards by skyman747 at 7:22 AM (746 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. skyman747
    OP

Member skyman747 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Hello,

I just got an R4, and luckily I still had a MicroSD card from a old Cell Phone. The sad part is that it is only 512 MB. I am looking to get a bigger card so I could actually have the games I would want, and maybe some video's. I found that Walmart has 1GB's for about $11 plus shipping, or a 2GB for about $16 plus shipping. These are Kingston cards, and I was just wondering if these were good deals. They seem like extraordinary prices, and I was also wondering about if there were certain brands of MicroSD cards that don't work with the R4. Thanks for the help.

P.S. This is the card I am leaning towards getting. http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=9107226

2. superdude

Member superdude GBAtemp Regular

Canada
  3. skyman747
    OP

United States
    Wow, thanks for those links. Now I am torn up between wanting it sooner or wanting more, because 3 weeks is a pretty long time if you are waiting for something [​IMG]

4. alltooamorous

Newcomer alltooamorous Advanced Member

United States
  5. klein

Member klein GBAtemp Regular

United States
  6. skyman747
    OP

United States
    I think I am going with this. I would go with the amazon Transcend, but R4 doesn't support SDHC, but I doubt I would be able to use 4GB of memory. Plus, if my mom questions me about why I bought this one I can just say I got it for my phone, since it has a miniSD adapter. Thanks everyone for your help [​IMG]