Microsd card no longer being read?

Meegol

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I recently dusted off my vita and for whatever reason it is no longer reading my sdcard, it hangs on the splash screen for like 1 minutes then boots the vita but none of the apps work. The odd thing is the only thing i did recently was eject it the sdcard and then put it on my pc, i dragged some gba rom from the sd card and put them on my pc, then I put everything back how it was, that simple action and now it wont read my card. I've been using my vita for years with no issue. I checked to see if my sd card went bad but everything looks fine on my pc, the red light also blinks when i have by sd2vita/card inside (not sure if this means much). My only guess is that the sd2vita spontaneously went bad? which is odd because I haven't done anything to it, however I have had one go bad in the past. I currently have a white sd2vita. If anyone can share their experience with this it would be appreciated. do people go through a bunch of these sd3vita card?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it might've gone bad, I guess. what you did wouldn't have caused that. what is the exact error. if it starts with a 6, then the exploit isn't working rather than the sd2vita.

Reactions: Meegol

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if it's the infamous 12828 error, that's probably a good indication that the card has gone bad. that error just means the game crashed.

Reactions: Meegol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...