Hardware MicroSD Card corrupted?

ItzMrCactus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hello. I was using atmosphere when I restarted my Switch to boot into hekate. When, I didnt boot into hekate, I booted back into atmosphere, except once it started up, an Atmosphere Fatal Messgae appeared. It told me to hit Power to restart, which I did. After hitting power it booted right back into atmosphere, and the same message popped up. And so, I decided that it was atmosphere that was corrupted. And so I decided to install ReiNX onto my Switch. When I inserted my MicroSD card into my card reader, Windows didnt detect it. Confused, I put the MicroSD card back into my switch, and I booted into hekate. Hekate booted just fine, but the only problem was that the touch screen wasnt responding. I decided to start memloader and see if Windows detects the SD Card. And it did! And so, I deleted the volume containing the SD card. And before moving my files back onto the SD card, I tried to see if the card reader would work with it (it didnt). I don't know what to do anymore. I feel like it would really suck to have to go out and blow money on a new SD card. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance!

-Cactus

jajamundo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try reformatting your SD Card. You can try with other SD Card first before buy a new one. Use the one on your cellphone for example

ItzMrCactus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Probably using exFat
Im using Fat32

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Try reformatting your SD Card. You can try with other SD Card first before buy a new one. Use the one on your cellphone for example
I have already tried that. I tried formatting it to exFAt as well. Still, nothing worked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Buttocks