Hacking Microphone and USBLoader

AdamBrunt

Trophies
XP
Country
gameshark said:
AdamBrunt said:
gameshark - how have you got the HDD, mics and lan adaptor set up ? Are they all connected at once ?

they are like this

externe drive and mic
or
externe drive and internet lan adapter

cheers

Hmmm ... I wonder if it works with a USB hub so that HDD, mic and LAN can be used at the same time.

Time to download and test me thinks.

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
orno said:
zidane_genome said:
If your saying you have a working USB HD Loader WITH Mic Support, your the only one in the world pal... might wanna check your results agian...

It's impossible

please think before posting...

When I posted, NO ONE here knew that Herme's 1.6 or 1.7 had USB Perph support, so screw you all... it was only AFTER he explained he was using the 1.6 loader that everyone jumped on my case...

so you can all go to hell

AgentX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
zidane_genome said:
orno said:
zidane_genome said:
If your saying you have a working USB HD Loader WITH Mic Support, your the only one in the world pal... might wanna check your results agian...

It's impossible

When I posted, NO ONE here knew that Herme's 1.6 or 1.7 had USB Perph support, so screw you all... it was only AFTER he explained he was using the 1.6 loader that everyone jumped on my case...

He says in the first post that he is using Hermes' new loader. Learn to read.

zidane_genome

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
AgentX said:
zidane_genome said:
orno said:
zidane_genome said:

It's impossible

He says in the first post that he is using Hermes' new loader. Learn to read.

Agian, as I just said, I posted before anyone know Herme's 1.6 (new loader) had USB Perph support... so even though he said he installed the new 222, no one knew it had USB Perph support here... so at the time of my posting, I was correct... why dont you learn how to fucking read?

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Could please anybody with something usb working in that loader test with my toy too? Please, i don't have any usb stuff.

Gamii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Please ban zidane. He acts in a shameful way that makes reputation of this site look worse.

Hermes is a great scene coder from Spain. He did PS2 stuff in the past, now he does nice stuff for Wii like uLoader &cIOS222 and GuitarFun for Wii.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Gamii said:
Please ban zidane. He acts in a shameful way that makes reputation of this site look worse.

Hermes is a great scene coder from Spain. He did PS2 stuff in the past, now he does nice stuff for Wii like uLoader &cIOS222 and GuitarFun for Wii.

No, i don't think that's necessary. How could he know that the new cIOS supports usb stuff? Or were there any release notes about it or links to it available here when he posted? In english, other languages don't count.

josete2k

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
This was the reason I want to add IOS222 support to USBLoaderGUI...

Gamii said:

Do you remember PS2 Reality Mediaplayer?

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
zidane_genome said:
Hey Gamii, prove that I'm a guy... I might be a female!

Sorry, but how could anybody suggest that when you are using a male name? Are you female, should everybody talk about you as she instead of he?

Gamii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@WiiPower

It's not about ignorance, it's about attitude. Her has been insulting and using rude ways, that can be considered as trolling in other forums.

@josete2k

I did think latest USB Loader GUI already supported IOS222 if enabled at the config file.

About the media player, now I remember it and the controversial stuff about a modchip company stealing GPL code.

@zidane_genome

Sorry, but I don't care about your gender or sexual preference at all. Despite other people, my way behaving not changes because someone being female, male or whatever intersex genres other than referring to that person at the genre it prefers.

As Zidane is a (misspelled?) french male first name I supossed you were masculine.

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Either way, zidane, you're overreacting to something that's not true. This fix has already been posted on the forums here in another topic and I knew about it, along with others. Therefore, your posts about NO ONE knowing about the patch was clearly false. I was laughing on the inside while reading them.

zidane_genome

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Zidane is actually spelt correct (Final Fantasy 9)

When I posted my first post in this thread, no other threads on GBATemp had anything with Herme's cIOS222 fix with USB Perph's.

End of discussion.

takuya

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
anyway it works for me on 2 differents wii.
thanks
bow.gif

slicer74

OP
Trophies
Website
slicer74.ifrance.com
XP
Country
Canada
zidane_genome said:
Zidane is actually spelt correct (Final Fantasy 9)

When I posted my first post in this thread, no other threads on GBATemp had anything with Herme's cIOS222 fix with USB Perph's.

End of discussion.

Wrong again, sorry.

In the USBLoader GUI thread, the info was already said that Hermes has release those stuffs, this is where i take the informations and download the stuffs.

Show respect please.

Posts merged

QUOTE(WiiPower @ May 16 2009, 05:36 AM) Could somebody pretty please test if usb stuff works with my toy using IOS222 too?

I dont have my toy, sorry.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: America ya~