Hacking Microphone and USBLoader

r3dcat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I was having a lot of problems trying to get my USB microphones to work my Wii USB Loader ... I was using cIOS36 rev10 and Configurable USB Loader v37

I have just installed cIOS38 rev14 (no additional updates/patches required - I do not have Hermes 222/223 mload installed) and it looks like it has resolved the issue at least partially for me! ... I say partially because I have dual mics with a usb adapter but at the moment it only functions as a single mic ... both mics are not detected
frown.gif

I only have two games to test with at the moment ... "Guitar Hero: World Tour (PAL)" and "Disney Sing It High School Musical 3 (PAL)" ... Guitar Hero: World Tour looks like it is only designed to allow a single mic connection ... Disney Sing It High School Musical 3 has Dual Player modes and unfortunately I can only get/see one mic working!
frown.gif

I will be trying another set of dual mics with adapter in the next day or two so hopefully I can confirm whether the problem is with the particular dual mics I have or perhaps the firmware support for USB mics in cIOS38 rev14 may well still be buggy or incomplete ???

r3dcat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Narolez said:
Now, USB Loader CFG supports Hermes 222/223 mload, microphones are working with this loader: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=147...t&p=2001306

Hi Narolez, for clarifycation ...

Can you please confirm if you got a dual mic or single mic to work using Hermes 222/223 mload? ie Two microphones working at the same time?

And can you also specify the titles/games you had working with dual mic?

Your feedback/info would be a great help ... thank you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol