With Love<3
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Mexico
(Hmm, i put this here because i didn't know where else to put it soo mods, do your job if needed! ;P)

Anyway, I know many here use micro sd cards for gaming and/or phones for music, stuff, etc.
Well, im using a phone that can have an micro sd for music and stuff.
A few weeks ago, i was able to put my micro sd(2gb) in the adaptor and was able to drag files to it without
a problem.
Last night i wanted a bit of more music, so i put it(microsd) in the adaptor and it shows up as Removable Disk (F:).
I doubled-click away but this time it said i needed to format it. So i said 'sure why not' since ive got nothing important in it.
After clicking to format it, it stopped and said it failed to do so.
I restarted my pc and it did nothing. I changed the drive letter (because i remember reading that if you did that i will show up) but nothing happened. Now if i doubleclick on the Removable Disk thingy, it says "Insert Disk in Drive (F:)"
SOO..i bought a new micro sd 4gb (includes a new micro sd adaptor) and thought it would work.
Well, same shi*
frown.gif

Frustrated i was/am.
Maybe someone here has a solution? ;-;

USB 4gb that i have works fine, f.y.i.

ineap09

Trophies
XP
Country
Guyana
So you have a 2gb micro sd, and a 4gb micro sd.
And you now have two micro sd adapters, right?
You said your 4gb works. Does it work with both adapters? Did you try the 2gb with both adapters?

I'm asking because I had a problem just like yours, and it turned out that my adapter had gone bad. Once I got a new adapter everything worked fine. If this isn't the case I don't think I can help you though. Sorry.

[title:Off-Topic]P.S. I love your avatar.
happy.gif

EDIT: Wait...you didn't say your 4gb micro sd card worked, you said your 4gb USB works. So that means neither sd card works with either adapter? Have you tried opening them in a different computer? If it doesn't work, I'd guess that maybe you had a stroke of bad luck and now have two broken adapters.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
If I read that correctly, your adapter is stuffed, if it's happening with 2 micro SD's then chances are it's the reader's fault.

ineap09

Trophies
XP
Country
Guyana
gifi4 said:
If I read that correctly, your adapter is stuffed, if it's happening with 2 micro SD's then chances are it's the reader's fault.I thought this too, but doesn't it seem weird that it's happened to both of her adapters?

I know that she has two 'cause she said:
QUOTE said:
A few weeks ago, i was able to put my micro sd(2gb) in the adaptor and was able to drag files to it without a problem. Adapter #1

And then she said:
i bought a new micro sd 4gb (includes a new micro sd adaptor) and thought it would work.
Adapter #2

So it seems less likely that it's a problem with the adapters when the same thing's happening to both of them.

Hmm...I would just recommend trying to get a new adapter just in case it is true that both adapters are trashed.

Anyone else have any ideas what else this might be?

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
why don't you try plugging your microSD to another pc/reader. to be sure your sd cards are broken. if not then i agree with gifi4, it's probably the reader's fault.
maybe it's the reader's drivers fault? on your PC.

Yumi

With Love<3
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Mexico
sorry I took late to reply.

The adaptors that came with both microsd's work fine in other pcs.
i also hooked up my phone on a pc with each microsd and also worked fine
(i thought that by hooking my phone with my laptop would work but it didnt)

I think it is my pc's reader...but the weird thing is that my usb's(two 4gb) work fine on my pc.
I guess ima use someone elses pc to load music on my phone.
thanks everyone. =)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: