ROM Hack MHX Save Editing

Februarysn0w

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
The save editor is extremely confusing. I manage to open up my mhx save file but how would I go about editing it? For example I want 99 shock traps in my item box.
which editor did you try? On MHX Item Code generator. Apply this code use Cybercode_apply.
200C8819 40271853
200C881D 040500A1
000C8821 00000014

then you will get 99 shock trap, 10 potion ,10 mega potion and 10 Mega Dash Juice on BOX page 14.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

-How to use Item Code Generator-
lNiFAi4.png

Last edited by Februarysn0w,

izata

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im just wondering, Im using MHX cartridge, is there like anyway I can use save editor? Or someone kindly enough you shared their hack save file? or just tell me a way to do it? Thank you in advance.

Februarysn0w

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Im just wondering, Im using MHX cartridge, is there like anyway I can use save editor? Or someone kindly enough you shared their hack save file? or just tell me a way to do it? Thank you in advance.
anyway your saves are on the extdata. so use Save Data Filer for CFW or extdata_dump for HBL to decrypt saves then edit it.

Last edited by Februarysn0w,

izata

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry but I dont really know which one I should be download or how to do it at all? I mean all of this pretty new to me. Could you show me how to do it or put a link of video tutorial ? Thank you.

Februarysn0w

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Sorry but I dont really know which one I should be download or how to do it at all? I mean all of this pretty new to me. Could you show me how to do it or put a link of video tutorial ? Thank you.
Go to tutorial section. you can find any info that you want.

Reactions: izata

Talexius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Haven't anyone edited a talisman succesfully yet? Even if you only edit slots it will disappear all the same?

Talexius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Men, you scared the shit out of me. I just edited slots of a talisman and it went correctly, it didn't dissapear.

Guess you only can have legal talismans.

Reactions: Februarysn0w

SaagiBols

The AnalSavior
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Reactions: Talexius and -Xin-

Februarysn0w

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

JasonMoh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
I've used the editor to change palico's support behavior and palico skills. But I noticed that after bringing edited palico as a hunter or as a nyanta, it's equipped support behavior and palico skills would reset. Is there a way to fix this? Thank you in advance!

Februarysn0w

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I've used the editor to change palico's support behavior and palico skills. But I noticed that after bringing edited palico as a hunter or as a nyanta, it's equipped support behavior and palico skills would reset. Is there a way to fix this? Thank you in advance!
they has some rules like talisman.

rexko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hope you guys know, must understand how arc decrypt & encrypt before use quest editor tool. it have 2 exe files. sup and reward - you should drag&drop your mib files from decrypted arc(quest files, q1010xxx.arc >> decrypt to quest folder >> rem and supp folder is in there, if you done decrypt arc)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvojgRvNriw