Hacking MH4 Save data missing?

Tony8690

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys,

I just spent all of last night playing MH4 on my Sky3ds.... swapped out my Memory card so I could play MM3d and then go back to play MH4 and my save data isn't there anymore??

did I miss something?? should I of done something before I swapped out my memory card!

gotta start again now =[

Thanks,
T

themperror

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Did you change headers? If so, thats the problem, Also copy over any data on the SD card in the Nintendo 3DS folder, as the game MIGHT save on the SD card instead of rom, which might also explain it

Reactions: Tony8690

Tony8690

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Did you change headers? If so, thats the problem, Also copy over any data on the SD card in the Nintendo 3DS folder, as the game MIGHT save on the SD card instead of rom, which might also explain it

unfortunately it didn't save on the SD card... I started again, made sure it saved and then exited the game... screen went black so I thought it crashed... but after a few seconds it was normal.. I think last time this happened I ejected the cart too soon??

went back in and my save was still there so atleast its working again now...

all I need to do is figure out how I can get my starter pack back on this save :(

Thanks,
T

SomecallmeBerto

The Anti-Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
unfortunately it didn't save on the SD card... I started again, made sure it saved and then exited the game... screen went black so I thought it crashed... but after a few seconds it was normal.. I think last time this happened I ejected the cart too soon??

went back in and my save was still there so atleast its working again now...

all I need to do is figure out how I can get my starter pack back on this save :(

Thanks,
T

When you are done playing and saving a game MAKE sure to change it to another game so that it saves correctly to the micro SD card.

SomecallmeBerto

The Anti-Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, iv started doing this now and it all seems to save and stay saved! shame about my starter kit though =[

T

I REALLY need to write a guide about how Sky works as there is ALOT of miss communication on how it works. Last thing I need to figure out is how to get PowerSaves to read the cart. For games like pokemon it works fine but with a few others it tries to read the game then fails.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: 455