Gaming MH3 custom quests

gamerperson

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sry the duplicates were a computer glich every time i tried to post it it would go back and it didn't show that it had posted

gamerperson

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so when i ripped the image on my bro's laptop it worked, but he went on a trip to california, so i used my desktop but when i opened IMGburn it said there was no disk in the drive when there was, any ideas on how to fix this?

Damage Inc.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok so when i ripped the image on my bro's laptop it worked, but he went on a trip to california, so i used my desktop but when i opened IMGburn it said there was no disk in the drive when there was, any ideas on how to fix this?
How old is the desktop :unsure: There is a slim chance its old enough to only support CD's.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
could a super drive work
If you mean a Mac Superdrive, then no, I've already said that Macs won't work.

Those are the models that work:

Hitachi LG GDR-8161b (IDE)
Hitachi LG GDR-8162b (IDE)
Hitachi LG GDR-8163b (IDE)
Hitachi LG GDR-8164b (IDE)
Hitachi LG GDR-H10NBLK (SATA)

Nothing else will do. NOTHING.

Lucif3r

Trophies
XP
Country
Because PC DVDs isnt designed to read console games. Its also a mean of preventing piracy.
If you could simply stick the disc in your PC and dump it you wouldnt even have to buy a Wii (just play in Dolphin), which equals less $$ for Nintendo.
Burned console games can be read from a PC though, because they were made from a DVD burner capable of reading the disc.

But why dont you just dump the game with whatever USB loader you are using on the Wii? Or any other disc dumping homebrew thats available for the Wii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-