Gullwing

homo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
h0ser81 said:
zeromission80 said:
I really hope those downloading it right now, go out and get themselves and original when it hits stores next week... Otherwise you cant call yourself a real fan of the franchise
closedeyes.gif

I'll most likely get it. I have the two GCN Prime games and the Trilogy for Wii already.

Also 95%. The suspense is killing me!
Woot! Tell us if it works
smile.gif

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
zeromission80 said:
I really hope those downloading it right now, go out and get themselves and original when it hits stores next week... Otherwise you cant call yourself a real fan of the franchise
closedeyes.gif
I'm sorry, but who are you to decide who's a real fan of the franchise and who's not.

Sotoro

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
BobTheJoeBob said:
zeromission80 said:
closedeyes.gif
I'm sorry, but who are you to decide who's a real fan of the franchise and who's not.
+1

PsychoticDust

Trophies
XP
Country
BobTheJoeBob said:
zeromission80 said:
closedeyes.gif
I totally agree with you BobTheJoeBob. Not paying for something doesn't make you like it any less.

Anyway I wish I knew where everyone was getting this rip from (don't worry I'm not asking) as I've looked on quite a few private torrent sites that I'm a member of and can't find anything... Ah well not long to wait.

ibis_87

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
sieurvaa said:
Game size is approx 7,5GB

Thank you!
yaywii.gif

Oh my, I am so eager to learn if it is real or not... It is a shame, but in Russia I will be able to buy this game only in November (and it is pretty optimistic...)

By the way, I compared the box of my PAL Muramasa and the one on the photo of Metroid... And it is pretty different. NTSC games have different boxes? Otherwise, it looks like another fake...

domakesay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
your not lesser fans for pirating the game, in fact you are all no doubt some of the biggest fans.
however, you should all be making a real purchase alongside your broken iso file.

bceagles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
domakesay said:
your not lesser fans for pirating the game, in fact you are all no doubt some of the biggest fans.
however, you should all be making a real purchase alongside your broken iso file.

Stop preaching to us.

Gullwing

homo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
domakesay said:
The only thing I can agree with you. Are you a Nintendo guy and care so much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol