Hacking Metroid Other M in disc

Abelsnabel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can't find the answer on how to play this game in a normal disc, without homebrew, neo gamma and all that other shit... I have used wii scrubber on the file, is it allright if I just burn it to the disc now?I don't want to waste any double layer discs so I hope you answer soon.

Gnargle

The day I set a profile picture is the day I die
Trophies
XP
Country
Abelsnabel said:
I can't find the answer on how to play this game in a normal disc, without homebrew, neo gamma and all that other shit... I have used wii scrubber on the file, is it allright if I just burn it to the disc now?I don't want to waste any double layer discs so I hope you answer soon.
How big is the file? Scrubbing it will have done nothing, that's why the game is on a dual-layer disc anyway.
Also, without neogamma? Are you kidding? Just burning a disc doesn't make you able to play it in the disc channel, unless you have a certain homebrew project (but I can't remember what it's called).

EDIT
QUOTE(Abelsnabel @ Sep 5 2010, 09:24 AM) Yes I have modchip. So it's gonna work? Nice =D
He didn't say that.

Abelsnabel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So there is no easy way to play the game? Is there gonna come a way soon that makes me able to play it, or is there any easy way to get neogamma, without following hundreds of steps? The file is something around 7 gb.

Gnargle

The day I set a profile picture is the day I die
Trophies
XP
Country
Abelsnabel said:
So there is no easy way to play the game? Is there gonna come a way soon that makes me able to play it, or is there any easy way to get neogamma, without following hundreds of steps? The file is something around 7 gb.
You need a dual-layer DVD. Obviously.
I'm not sure how modchips work, but I think they fool the Wii into thinking every game is a commercial game. Therefore, when burned, it should just work, but if I'm honest, I have no idea.

Abelsnabel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can now start the game but gets a "the disc can't be read message after chosing language. Is there anyway to get homebrew for me? I have an european Wii (So Smash trick doesn't work), a 8 gb micro sd card, a modchip and Wii menu 4.3. Sure there is the Indiana Jones thing, but I don't have that game, so aren't there any other way?

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well you can use a burned version of Indiana Jones since you have a modchip.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: See ya see ya later later