Metro Redux announced

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Attila13, May 23, 2014.

?

Opinion?

1. Hype!

7 vote(s)
    46.7%
  2. Meh...

6 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. Not interested.

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  4. I hate Metro

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Attila13
    OP

Attila13 Praise the Creep!

Oct 11, 2010
    Romania
    Zalau,Romania

[​IMG]

Before you flip out saying"Yaay!!! New Metro game muthafwhakhaaazzz", chill out, because it's not really a new Metro. Metro 2033 Redux and Metro Last Light Redux are like a remastered version of the old ones, which still sounds great, because they state that 2033 will be completely reworked with better visuals and gameplay, and Last Light will receive a visual buff and some gameplay stuff. I'll let the trailer speak for those of you interested and for more info check out the sources below.

P.S.
    :arrow: Source #1
    :arrow: Source #2

2. Guild McCommunist

Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

May 6, 2009
    United States
    The Danger Zone
    Pretty glad actually, I love the environment, aesthetic, and story of Metro but 2033 was kinda lousy in the gameplay department. People bitch about visuals but they seem fine, especially Last Light which looks incredible.

3. Delta517

Delta517 Its okay...Im a ninja ;)

Nov 25, 2008
    Norway
    Like it! I still have yet to play through Last Light so this will be a good chance to do so! :)

4. T-hug

T-hug Always like this.

pip Chief Editor
    Oct 24, 2002
    England
    I'm hype I never finished 2033 due to lousy hit detection, my bullets would hardly hit yet the enemy would get me every time from miles away even when I'm in cover! Hopefully this will be addressed.
    I tried Last Light but my laptop could only run it on low settings so I gave up after a few hours.

Supposedly this will only cost £30. If true I'll probably get it day 1!

Also this was already posted in the PS4 forum, but yours has more info I guess =p

5. Gahars

Gahars Bakayaro Banzai

Aug 5, 2011
    United States
    New Jersey
  6. Attila13
    OP

Attila13 Praise the Creep!

Oct 11, 2010
    Romania
    Zalau,Romania
    Sorry guys... I really looked for it, but didn't find it. It's true that I didn't looked in the PS4 forums....but the search didn't returned anything... :ohnoes:
    T-hug, You mean I do a better job? :creep::tpi:

T-hug likes this.
  7. Satangel

Satangel BEAST

Nov 27, 2006
    Belgium
    Bruges, Belgium
    Excellent news for people like me who haven't played anything of this yet. I think I even have Metro 2033 from a Humble Bundle, so that -50% will come in handy!
    Series seem interesting and all, I always like dwelling around in Fallout's tunnels, this has some elements from that.

Attila13 likes this.