PS1/2 Method for PS2 language translations?

Gamemaster1379

OP
Trophies
Website
1379tech.110mb.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to make this short and sweet...
tongue.gif

I've been looking at a few PS2 Japanese exclusives as of late, and after having looked extensively for language patches, I came up empty handed...So from there, I went to try and Google some possible methods of being able to translate it, perhaps through dumping and converting text files. Unfortunately, that too got me nowhere. So, out of curiosity, is there any such program that is capable of sifting through a PS2 ISO and converting text, or at the very least, capable of dumping the text files so that I could run them through translation myself, and potentially reinsert it and hope for the best?
tongue.gif
I have McBoot before anybody asks.

Gamemaster1379

OP
Trophies
Website
1379tech.110mb.com
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for the assistance, I couldn't entirely find all that I needed, but I tried contacting the original poster.

Also, I toyed around with Apache 3 and came to extract the contents of the game into parts. There are a handful of video files which obviously would be no help to text translation. Of the other files left, I had quite a few IRX extensions when I'm unsure how to open (if possible at all), an IMG file which is not standardized and won't open under any client, and I believe a CFG file was also thrown in the bunch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oj did the Dj