Gaming Metal Slug 7

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wait doesn't all metal slug have health bars when you ride a vehicle? (if not srry... i've only played 2)
but 2 is the best metal slug ever
biggrin.gif

good game, length isn't too long, not much weapon complexity, and even if you are not good at it, 35 credits are enough to play through... hope this has co-op
frown.gif

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
What would really make my day is if Treasure announced Gunstar Heroes for the DS.
In fact, any new Treasure title or even remake would be awesome.

Hmmm... maybe the HP bar is only for vehicles.

Syao4

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Metal Slug is cool,I'll give it a try when it comes out.
This game will be easier than Contra 4,I hope?

gotissues

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
About the hp bar:

that thing on the bottom is a damage meter, just like part 4,5 or 6 (cant remember which) had.
Basically: do damage as fast as possible to get it high, when the bars are high you deal even more damage.
Vehicles always had a hp bar, but that was in the top part of screen ( in the bar above your life counter)

Cant wait to play this, hope its wifi/internet playable ^^

BiscuitCookie

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
.TakaM said:
altorn said:
blech, graphics is ugly. Better release that game in GBA if the graphics stay that way.
*murder slap*
*puts body in shredder**gives meat to dogs* (they like a idotic taste)

metal slug ftw
any wanna know what kinda story they have this time?
the gba story was lame and i missed the original characters.

Norman3000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Uo nga naman altorn? Bkt d m ngustuhan yung graphics sa gba? maganda naman imo ah?

Trans: Yeah altorn, how come you did not like the gba version's graphics, its rather good imo

dawn.wan

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
busting out that tagalog up in here, tong ina... (moms from cagayan dad from illocos sur, can't speak either hah)

while i'm waiting for this im gonna take on Metal Slug 1,3-5 and X on neoDS, ya'll should take a look into it.

Norman3000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
eh pnu b paganahin? ngdownload ako neods, at metal slug 13 4 at 5 pero d k lam kung paano

TRANS: How do you make them work on neods? i downloaded the NEoDS and roms roms of metal slug 1 3 4 and 5 but they wont load! Anybody help? im dying to play any metal slug except for advance, i play that all day

kaspal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
you can always play the compilations that came either for the Wii, PSP or PS2... on the go, i preffer the PSP version, at home, the PS2.

i recognize that playin some neogeo on the DS its pretty cool, but i preffer the PSP for that matter... now, lets really hope MS7 is any good... july 22 2008, cant wait.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Norman3000 said:
eh pnu b paganahin? ngdownload ako neods, at metal slug 13 4 at 5 pero d k lam kung paano

TRANS: How do you make them work on neods? i downloaded the NEoDS and roms roms of metal slug 1 3 4 and 5 but they wont load! Anybody help? im dying to play any metal slug except for advance, i play that all day
What kind of ROMs do you have? If it's in ROM type, it won't work. It'll only work with BIN files.

Norman3000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow from just one post this has turned into an other metal slug thread lol

Yah its rom files, wtf?! I have a hard time searching for freaking BIN Roms! But i did stumbler upon roms that are already in .neo format, lol

But how come some of my game freezes wif you choose to play with no sound? Does that mean i cant play them and i really should just wait for the seventh installment instead? huhuhuhuhuhu
cry.gif

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Norman3000 said:
Wow from just one post this has turned into an other metal slug thread lol

Yah its rom files, wtf?! I have a hard time searching for freaking BIN Roms! But i did stumbler upon roms that are already in .neo format, lol

But how come some of my game freezes wif you choose to play with no sound? Does that mean i cant play them and i really should just wait for the seventh installment instead? huhuhuhuhuhu
cry.gif
Firstly, don't double post please.

Secondly, I would tell you the site, but Roms or any links to it is banned here. I can tell you this. It's not that hard to find. From what I've seen, the file size of them are huge compared to ordinary ones.

And for the second part, it did that for me as well. But a few tries after, it worked. If it still doesn't after about 4-5 tries, get different bins.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E