Midna

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
I'm playing a cracked version of MGS for PS1 on my PSP. It's a rip from the PSN store. I've played up to the end of the sniper duel with wolf, and into the torture sequence. But thanks to the crappy buttons on my PSP 1000, or maybe just thanks to myself, I can't do it. I've checked around the interwob and found that others have this problem as well with the PSP 1000.

Case in point, I need somebody to beat the torture sequence for me. I'm going to upload my save. It's NTSC-U. Many thanks to anyone that will help. I refuse to get the bad ending.

http://www.mediafire.com/?6ceeusg6cfcwxz9

overslept

WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WORLD
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spoiler alert next time?
dry.gif

Midna

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Macrofire, eh? I looked everywhere for an autofire solution for PSP. Surprised I didn't find that. I'll give it a go.

Edit: I can't get the auto fire to work. I can pull up the menu in MGS and change other things, but when I set auto fire on, it doesn't work.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Would a save after the event do? I couldn't do it either (don't know if i'd have been able to on a 2000, but like you i was trying on a 1000), but had someone with uber vibrating fingers help me out. I think it's the US version of the PSN release but if you want it i can let you have a try.

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wanted to try out that macrofire for Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker but it won't work. I put it in my seplugins folder and it didn't show it when I was in the recovery menu. Plus I deleted something but that plugin was still there. I don't know but I am confused yet again. Tutorial or help would be great. I want to know how to use macrofire. If anything I am confused on the fact I deleted cheatmaster but it still showed in recovery menu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 📚 🗒️ ✏️ 🤓 +1