Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Germany
So I followed this guide on youtube, on how to install luma on my 2DS XL

But after fearing I messed up after the flipnote thing, I deleted all files from my SD card.

After adding the luma 10.0 boot.firm, I got my DS to turn on again, but now I wonder what I should do?

Can I just repeat the previous steps and get the files again? or am I really screwed now?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this may sound really stupid, but I have this Luma thing installed, so I guess Im somewhat inbetween steps. is there a way to reset everything?

There is no need to reset if you have Luma set up just do the finalizing part to set up the rest of the stuff you would need.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this may sound really stupid, but I have this Luma thing installed, so I guess Im somewhat inbetween steps. is there a way to reset everything?
If you can load the Luma3DS v10.0 configuration settings at boot by holding the Select button when you power on the system, then you probably just need to follow the finalizing setup guide: https://3ds.hacks.guide/finalizing-setup.html

It will likely do more harm than good to try to restart from the beginning. It will cause you (and others helping you) unnecessary headaches.

Reactions: Quantumcat

sneakysquid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Germany
If you can load the Luma3DS v10.0 configuration settings at boot by holding the Select button when you power on the system, then you probably just need to follow the finalizing setup guide
It will likely do more harm than good to try to restart from the beginning. It will cause you (and others helping you) unnecessary headaches.

yep

sneakysquid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Germany
got this error when following the finalize guide:https://imgur.com/gallery/vMaMdTf

If you can load the Luma3DS v10.0 configuration settings at boot by holding the Select button when you power on the system, then you probably just need to follow the finalizing setup guide

any idea?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-