Not open for further replies.

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
it's not a problem of "i don't understand it,what i'm supposed to do" but i can't say what's my problem exactly.......
closedeyes.gif

Rasas

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have any idea what the mystery prize might be or is it against the rules asking?

Edit: Fail Spelling of prize

D

Deleted_171835

CoolKill3r said:
SoulSnatcher said:
Done! I found all the clues and entered!
yay.gif

Hopefully, I win!

Well your late!
Late!
tongue.gif

I thought I would have been considered quick since this was just posted today. Some of the clues in the beginning were really hard! It got really easy after the first few, though.

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
protokun - sorry for insisting but as i said i'm not asking for a hint but if i say what's my problem i'll spoil stuff so please can i send you or tj_cool a pm?
unsure.gif

D

Deleted_171835

Magus said:
protokun - sorry for insisting but as i said i'm not asking for a hint but if i say what's my problem i'll spoil stuff so please can i send you a pm?
unsure.gif
Wait a sec.
If you can't PM a staff member, what makes you think you can PM Protokun7 for help?

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
sorry to say that, but i'd guess, if you have a certain problem at some point, they intended that to be there...

sad to say, I might actually be unable to proceed since my laptops lacking a rather basic ability due to a hardware error... of the flooded with water at some point-kind :/

probably going to listen in, hoping to find some idiot posting vital clues to a later hint though

Lumnous

Trophies
XP
Country
i kinda have the basic idea of the answer to this [Not saying of course] but i just dont seem to understand how to do it now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: if i have time for that