Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
SoulSnatcher said:
Dter ic said:
RoxasIsSora said:
The contest has ended. Congrats to all the winners, however first place is mine.
evil.gif
unforunatly you were late to claim your prize so it was forfitted to ME *evil laugh*
Fortunately, the mods weren't pleased with your horrible spelling and pre-ordered the 3DS for me!
Unfortunately for you, you are from a non existing country - Canadrian
So the mods are pre-ordering the 3DS to me because they think you are alien and want to take the 3DS back where you came from and saying that you invented it

D

Deleted User

whats the idea?
i've been living under a festively decorated rock for a year

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
zeromac said:
Wheres the clue going to posted?

Will allthings tempmas be on the frontpage cos it wold suck having to scour the fourms
Yeah...they're just going to blurt out where it's going to be.
rolleyes.gif

shamiko_

~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
SoulSnatcher said:
Dter ic said:
RoxasIsSora said:
The contest has ended. Congrats to all the winners, however first place is mine.
evil.gif
unforunatly you were late to claim your prize so it was forfitted to ME *evil laugh*
Fortunately, the mods weren't pleased with your horrible spelling and pre-ordered the 3DS for me!
why would they chose you?

edit kiafazool your canadian aswell
closedeyes.gif

D

Deleted_171835

Dter ic said:
SoulSnatcher said:
Dter ic said:
RoxasIsSora said:
evil.gif
closedeyes.gif
They chose me because I am the best member of this forum aside from the staff.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'd be happily and joyed with the Cart to be honest, since the great patching days are over, i'd need a new one.
Just have to hope that it wont end up in custom duty.. or however thats called in english

kiafazool

Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Dter ic said:
SoulSnatcher said:
Dter ic said:
RoxasIsSora said:
evil.gif

closedeyes.gif
did u even read my post???

if you look under soulsnatcher's name under the heading of Location
he put in Canadrian

toguro_max

Trophies
Website
toguro_max.sites.uol.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
dinofan01 said:
Oh wow this is a surprise. I cant help be curious as to where the money for this came from though.... id feel bad if it was all coming from staff members pockets. Maybe that info is best left unsaid.
^_ This
I also hope there is some kind of sponsorship for this, otherwise it would not be fair (for the payer's pocket, at least)...

Well, last year i couldn't participate, and i'll probably not be able to participate this year also, because even though it managed to get most clues, i was always one steb behind, since i don't "camp" the site >-p

Well, let's try again, and good luck for all. Just remeber, this is not a contest, this is WAR!
evil.gif

Last-Christmas.JPG

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What region will the 3DS be from? Also, will the winner be kept hidden so that hackers cannot access the person's account before the 3DS is even released?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: At least someone other than myself thought it was funny :rofl: +1