Menuhack freeze when rebooting

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Yamigishi, Aug 6, 2016.

1. Yamigishi
    OP

Yamigishi Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 6, 2016
    France
    Hi,
    So, first things first, I apologize if I make somes english mistakes.
    So, I recently bought a New 3DS. This 3DS was in 11.0.0-33E. So, I wanted to use the browserhax/menuhax to basically be able to downgrade it, using this video :
    And, the thing is, each time I reboot my 3DS with L down, after installing the menuhax, I don't have the menuhax that opens, but instead, the normal menu, and it freezes instantly. I can still power off the console, and deleting everything on the SD card makes the system boot again.
    So, I tried to use this link https://db.tt/KOHeDJ1I to download the hack, instead of using the link in the description of the video, but same thing happened again.
    So, what did I do wrong?
    And, I don't know if it's related, but I use my phone to write on my SD card, since I can't connect it directly to my computer (I don't have any adaptator), I just plug it in my phone, write the data on it, and put it in the 3DS. And it's a 64GO SD card, so I don't think that's a size related problem.

2. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    I don't know how to fix your menuhax freezing but I do know that you can't downgrade your 11.0 3DS with just menuhax. You need to get either a hardmod or find someone else with a 3DS with custom firmware in order to downgrade your 11.0 system.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice