Not open for further replies.

Dwight

Gawb. Gawb Bluth.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holy hell.
I've been following MENUdo since the start, and I never believed that it would grow into something this amazing. I cannot wait to give it a try.

Soul, keep amazing me please.

SoulAnger

MENUdo's Developer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
updowners said:
This thread should be closed. Its becoming like the old topic again.
Yeah exactly, if people dont read the previous posts. So did you read the posts updowners?

QUOTE(Dwight @ Nov 11 2009, 08:33 AM) Holy hell.
I've been following MENUdo since the start, and I never believed that it would grow into something this amazing. I cannot wait to give it a try.

Soul, keep amazing me please.
biggrin.gif
Yay its dwight. ^^ How you doing bud? :] PM, me and ill amaze you by letting you test MENUdo out. And then people will ask for a testing spot in the next few posts >_>

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
SoulAnger said:
And then people will ask for a testing spot in the next few posts >_>
xD I'm going to make at least one of these next few posts as something that ISN'T asking for a testing spot now (lol I wasn't planning on asking)!
Anyways, great job on MENUdo! It looks awesome so I'm just drifting around until it gets released xD then I shall pit together the two ultimate "firmwares", Moonshell 2 and MENUdo against each other xD! If I get won over (depends, I'm pretty solidly tilted towards Moonshell2 as it is...especially after looking at a majority of my posts) then Moonlight will have to come up with something superb to bring me back xD (though I wouldn't doubt that Moonlight can pull it off).

So, good luck with completing MENUdo and winning over people like me xD (and now I have to mentally prepare myself to be biased towards anything other than moonshell2 so I'm ready by the time MENUdo is released).

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
Trophies
XP
Guys. You COULD have a chance to test MENUdo if you have a flashcart no one else has. If you do have a flashcart we don't have, i shall redirect you to soulanger. I'm not saying that theres a spot for you with a click of a finger.

PS: I thought i told you guys to think before you post or redirect your questions to [email protected] (or whatever ninty's email is) i know they can assist you.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, wouldn't the Sabaw demo have possibly the same compatibility (unless MENUdo has also been worked on in that respect)? Then we wouldn't need to be redirected to SoulAnger and we can just set up a list of all of the flashcarts that are compatible with the Sabaw demo instead.

If anything I'm fairly certain it works with the R4 xD (tons of things work with the R4) and YSMenu. So that takes down two flashcarts sort of, since YSMenu is pretty much TTDS with an R4 layout.
And it would be horrible if it didn't work with SoulAnger and the beta testers flashcarts, so most likely they are supported too (they can't all have R4's and TTDS's xD). So that brings up the next question. Anyone know what flashcarts SoulAnger and the beta testers have?

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Is menudo your favorite food? (it's still about "menudo") Can you make an separate skin that says "sinigang"?

tongue.gif
Nah, just joking. Does it have a text reader? If so, can you tell us a bit about the text reader, like, what functions it has? (I read texts a lot, especially Twilight)

laxman0220

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
KingdomBlade said:
Is menudo your favorite food? (it's still about "menudo") Can you make an separate skin that says "sinigang"?

tongue.gif
Nah, just joking. Does it have a text reader? If so, can you tell us a bit about the text reader, like, what functions it has? (I read texts a lot, especially Twilight)

This was answered in the page before, there is no text reader

ShadowEO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jurassicplayer said:
Well, wouldn't the Sabaw demo have possibly the same compatibility (unless MENUdo has also been worked on in that respect)? Then we wouldn't need to be redirected to SoulAnger and we can just set up a list of all of the flashcarts that are compatible with the Sabaw demo instead.

If anything I'm fairly certain it works with the R4 xD (tons of things work with the R4) and YSMenu. So that takes down two flashcarts sort of, since YSMenu is pretty much TTDS with an R4 layout.
And it would be horrible if it didn't work with SoulAnger and the beta testers flashcarts, so most likely they are supported too (they can't all have R4's and TTDS's xD). So that brings up the next question. Anyone know what flashcarts SoulAnger and the beta testers have?

Well MENUdo has more compatibility than Sabaw, I couldn't even get the Sabaw demo to run on my R4 but MENUdo runs perfectly on it. I will tell you this, We have DSTT, R4, AK2 and a few more.

@updowners: It's not like the other threads yet, I haven't flamed one person XD

ShadowEO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rockstar99: Well that's for Soulanger to decide. idk if we have some of those or not (It's been a while since I've looked into the tester's wiki page to see the flashcarts."

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
laxman0220 said:
KingdomBlade said:

tongue.gif

It said there was no text editor. It can have something that can open txt file without editing it.

SoulAnger

MENUdo's Developer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Please dont talk about betas this thread will die.
frown.gif

KingdomBlade said:
laxman0220 said:
KingdomBlade said:

tongue.gif

It said there was no text editor. It can have something that can open txt file without editing it.

Lol! Even I overlooked that. XD
Yes there will be a reader. One interesting feature of MENUdo is the ability to download Game's FAQ if it is existing the game page.

QUOTE(naglaro00 @ Nov 11 2009, 02:39 PM)
dunno if this has been asked:

Are extra RAM supported?

Lol, nice name and your a Touhou fan also.
ohmy.gif
A freaking, nice named touhou pinoy fan! Thats insane.
biggrin.gif

Anywho, I have the hate for extra RAM, you know features that only few people could use? iPlayer extra CPU is another thing I dislike to add.

naglaro00

Mildly disturbed
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SoulAnger said:
Lol, nice name and your a Touhou fan also.
ohmy.gif
A freaking, nice named touhou pinoy fan! Thats insane.
biggrin.gif

lol thanks
biggrin.gif

QUOTE(SoulAnger @ Nov 11 2009, 08:40 PM) Anywho, I have the hate for extra RAM, you know features that only few people could use? iPlayer extra CPU is another thing I dislike to add.
biggrin.gif
no need for fancy-shmancy stuff

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is MenuDo going to have Image viewers and stuff so you can edit your Images? That would be pretty cool editing your images.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
OK, read the whole thread, and I have a question....where is the difference between this and previous threads that have been closed?

I see couple of screenshots posted, that's cool, I see talk about possible video, even cooler.....rest of it, same old questions repeated trough pages, and arguing.....impatience, and requests..

I'm thinking about closing this thread, as it's pretty much pointless...
This is my suggestion to you SoulAnger..Create your own thread! It really stupid to have a thread about your project, made by other member, and then you answering questions here! It's illogical..
Create a thread, update first page with screenshots, videos, news etc. Everything you have to say or add, post there.....Make a little FAQ, so questions don't get repeated every other post..

If you do all that, I'll help you by heavily modding that thread, I'll keep it clean..Let me know if you want that, you'll have full control over updates and everything, and not like this..Also, if you do that, I'll close this thread (I might close it anyways)..as it's getting bunch of pages a day, and it's all pretty much pointless..We have members overhyping it on one side, and other members whining for release/date..

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Toni Plutonij said:
OK, read the whole thread, and I have a question....where is the difference between this and previous threads that have been closed?

I see couple of screenshots posted, that's cool, I see talk about possible video, even cooler.....rest of it, same old questions repeated trough pages, and arguing.....impatience, and requests..

I'm thinking about closing this thread, as it's pretty much pointless...
This is my suggestion to you SoulAnger..Create your own thread! It really stupid to have a thread about your project, made by other member, and then you answering questions here! It's illogical..
Create a thread, update first page with screenshots, videos, news etc. Everything you have to say or add, post there.....Make a little FAQ, so questions don't get repeated every other post..

If you do all that, I'll help you by heavily modding that thread, I'll keep it clean..Let me know if you want that, you'll have full control over updates and everything, and not like this..Also, if you do that, I'll close this thread (I might close it anyways)..as it's getting bunch of pages a day, and it's all pretty much pointless..We have members overhyping it on one side, and other members whining for release/date..
Cant you just change the OP with your MOD Powers or something because there are plenty of *good* questions answered here too.
As for the lame questions just let them off thi stime and if anybody does it again then suspend them warn them or ban them whatever you want.
Thats just my opinion on the thread the choice is yours and soul's
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao now I can live the life of Juan...