Hacking menu? error, doesnt load

sy213

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi, i recently purchases from the dsdeals a G6 DS REAL card for my girl, and my friends did for his brother. problem is my girls works fine, but my friend got one from the same company but its that fake one,... that says m3adaptes.com instead of m3adapter.com

so i read up on it and it says to u have to use the firmware to the bad adaptes site, but its still giving us this stupid "menu" error when u load.

(it looks like this, someone else loaded this image, but iget the same error http://i44.tinypic.com/rh3ng6.jpg)

does anyone have any other solutions as to what i need to do to get this stuff to work. the system files from the adaptes site is called M3_ENG so we tried dragging that folder in as m3_eng, system_eng, system,... gahhhhhhh

the dsdeals wont reply to any of our emails, and we cant get it to work, someone please shed some light as to what i need to do to remedy this problem

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
try drag all the files in the m3_eng folder to the root of the microsd..if that doesn't work, try drag all the files in the m3 folder to the root..
sorry to hear that you got a fake!

or try to use the firmware from m3adapter.com

sy213

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for the reply man but ive tried all of that!!! D=

augh, we tried the original firmware, the m3_eng stuff, the whole folder, the stuff inside the folder, tried renaming it everything (system, m3eng, m3, eng_system, system_eng, menu) its like, everyone else that got the m3adaptes.com fake it was easy to solve,...

we got the bootleg of a bootleg card,.. grrr,...

NEVER GO TO THE DSDEALS.COM NEVER!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-