Hacking memory cards???

Toksikthunda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
im planning to get a memory card when i finally get round to to buying the m3i zero sakura but i have no idea which is the best to get for speed and compatibility any ideas? and any sellers? i have not got a budget as long as it doesnt border on the ridiculous (£100 or somethings) ive seen a lot of older post and was wondering about the newer memory card available now thanks any help appreciated

devastar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Toksikthunda said:
im planning to get a memory card when i finally get round to to buying the m3i zero sakura but i have no idea which is the best to get for speed and compatibility any ideas? and any sellers? i have not got a budget as long as it doesnt border on the ridiculous (£100 or somethings) ive seen a lot of older post and was wondering about the newer memory card available now thanks any help appreciated

Ive always been a fan of Sandisk, never had a problem, I use Sandisk in my phone, Wii, PSP, and DSL Ive had kingston and some generic brand fail on me in the past...

Dueler

Trophies
Website
dueler.blogspot.com
XP
Country
I was thinking of getting this for myself

20-211-378-02.jpg

$49.99 USD (US Dollar) + Free shipping.
A-DATA 16GB Class 6 Turbo Micro SDHC from Newegg.com

Next pay day
wink.gif

Andytoxic

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.credge.audio
XP
Country
Russia
This is a good choice, I recommend you never buy a micro SDHC card class 2 or lower because they are too slow (I don't know if it is the same with M3i Zero ,but on my AceKard 2/RPG and on my Friends M3 real it was too slow but your choice is a class6 card so it's pretty good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: bye whoever's leaving