Hacking memory card corrupted 1.7+ak2+usercheat up

jaywilson

OP
Trophies
Website
www.nes-media.com
XP
Country
was messing around with usercheat up it failed to load whats new, it turned itself off, restarted the ds system file missing, checked the card on my computer, card used to be called 'acekard 2' now it's called 'eSquardon'? all my files are gone and bunch of weird files are now there, which i'm guessing are something to do with cheat files because some of those games i've never had.
Untitled.png

i remember this happening to me before and i was told to checksum or something i cant really remember?

can anyone help? sorry if i explained it bad

spark1223

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If your using windows, right click on the drive and go to properties, tools tab, and error checking and click check now and start a scan. Dont forget to tell it to fix the errors if any.

KevInChester

Trophies
XP
Country
That is a funky error, hopefully chkdsk will help, do what Spark1223 suggest. As for the name, Esquadron = Star Wars Elite Squadron I believe, how on earth a cheat file managed to do that to your card though I haven't a clue.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...