Hacking memloader doesn't work

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a very weird issue with my Switch. My console is completely stock but is RCM capable. I've had issues with my console crashing every so often, which I believe is due to overheating since the paste was dry as bone. I've already gone and replaced it. When I first started to play Animal Crossing, my Switch crashed. So I forced shutoff and when I would try to boot it, it would blue screen. I fixed it by following a tutorial that involved using memloader and HacDiskMount to downgrade it to a universal 5.1.0 FW, then from there I updated to latest and got to playing. After playing all day, my Switch froze again, then blue screen once again. At that point, I already know how to fix it, but here's the problem. memloader doesn't work. No payload will work either, hekate with black screen for example. The only payload that's shown any success is the one that obtains BIS keys that's a part of TegraRCMGUI. With memloader, this is the error I'm left with. I've tried it with the EMMC module taken out (mounting SD Card), I've tried it wtihout a microSD card inserted, everything.

Code:
MTC_LOAD Error during lzma decompression, got 0 instead of 4294967295 bytes out!

There's almost nothing about this error that I can find other than "I have this too" or posts with zero answers. It worked before, I don't know why it won't work now...

EDIT: If I try to use the memloader payload itself, selecting an ini results in it getting stuck on "parsing"

Last edited by Selim873,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a very weird issue with my Switch. My console is completely stock but is RCM capable. I've had issues with my console crashing every so often, which I believe is due to overheating since the paste was dry as bone. I've already gone and replaced it. When I first started to play Animal Crossing, my Switch crashed. So I forced shutoff and when I would try to boot it, it would blue screen. I fixed it by following a tutorial that involved using memloader and HacDiskMount to downgrade it to a universal 5.1.0 FW, then from there I updated to latest and got to playing. After playing all day, my Switch froze again, then blue screen once again. At that point, I already know how to fix it, but here's the problem. memloader doesn't work. No payload will work either, hekate with black screen for example. The only payload that's shown any success is the one that obtains BIS keys that's a part of TegraRCMGUI. With memloader, this is the error I'm left with. I've tried it with the EMMC module taken out (mounting SD Card), I've tried it wtihout a microSD card inserted, everything.

Code:
MTC_LOAD Error during lzma decompression, got 0 instead of 4294967295 bytes out!

There's almost nothing about this error that I can find other than "I have this too" or posts with zero answers. It worked before, I don't know why it won't work now...

EDIT: If I try to use the memloader payload itself, selecting an ini results in it getting stuck on "parsing"
Have you tried sending the payloads via a different device?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: