Homebrew Question Melonds Error: Won't Read Certain Games - HELP

HinaNaru Cutie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Edit: I got it to work, what I can assume here is that it was the updated version of melonds that was making my two games (possibly more if I tried to check it out lol) crash completely, because when I went to go off to try to find out what the living heck is going - maybe it was bios not working, firmware or the romlist, but nope it wasn't at all - I even contacted the maker? for melonds on discord to see what was wrong and he was confused too, so was everyone else who read my plea for help lmao.
Yet after checking it out myself I found this one interesting youtube video that is titled 'Nintendo Switch melonds switch r3' by grabman, clicked on it and I just downloaded the fixed melonds file he shared, I had nothing to lose - went to set it up and see if it works, - it did. :>. So yeh...

Okay, so a while back i decided to update my melonds, the same way i did when i found out about this application existed by following youtube tutorial on how to run it fast correctly. Once i decided to update the emulator, it decides to work but half-arse, lol..it won't play the games that i've been had on my rom folder - 0 problems using them back then.
now melonds just crashes when i try to load the game files. and yes i have tried to rename the file, delete it to redownload it, and i even went as far as to delete the bios7/9, firmaware to download it from the main wiki page where i can find it at.

but nothing works, so here i am once again asking for help T_T...​

Last edited by HinaNaru Cutie,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok thanks, I love my X but have not messed with a S yet.