ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
Is there anyway to bypass their stupid azz download limit. I'm trying to download Tales of the Abyss for my ps2 and my internet is "feeling bad" and sometimes my connection gets cut off meaning download stops......I haven't even finished the download and I'm sick of MEGAUPLOAD..........but the websites I get my isos from only have TOA on MEGAUPLOAD!!!!!!!!! So can someone help...and no im noting asking for a TOA download

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taken from: Here
QUOTE said:
If on a windows PC, open a command prompt and type:

ipconfig/all
:
If it says part way down:

Dhcp Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : Yes
Autoconfiguration Enabled . . . . : Yes

then your IP is dynamic assigned by an DHCP server.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can download the megaupload toolbar and between 9pm to 3am EST, you have unlimited download with no time slots and it allows download accelerators with resume downloads. You just gotta register as well. I have both megaupload toolbar and manager. I abuse their happy hour almost everyday.

There's happy hour right now. It's 9:42 EST so you got 5:18 left

Anakir

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, the toolbar works. You just gotta click "Happy Hour Premium" on your toolbar when it shows up during the time.

I abuse it like crazy. I download at 850kb+ per second. It's pretty fast compared to my normal speed.

enarky

owls?
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Yeah, great deal, surrendering all your surfing habbits to a dubious website for some free downloads. If you don't care for privacy, that is...

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I get 300-400KB/s from Megaupload, so I don't need that toolbar
happy.gif

Fusion

On/Off GBA-Temp'er
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
To the TC, Cant you just grab the game you want from a heavy seeded torrent?

You'll get great speeds & want have to worry about cut off, due to the resuming on torrents.
smile.gif

Think about it, if you can.

Anakir

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
enarky said:
Yeah, great deal, surrendering all your surfing habbits to a dubious website for some free downloads. If you don't care for privacy, that is...

Megaupload's been around for quite some time now.. I don't know what you're talking about. It's pretty much like Rapidshare except better.

QUOTE(Minox_IX @ Jan 7 2009, 02:56 PM) I get 300-400KB/s from Megaupload, so I don't need that toolbar
happy.gif

Are you a premium member? If no, you don't get unlimited download. The toolbar boosts your speed plus a lot more benefits.

BUT, I do have to warn you people.

It comes with something that tracks what websites you visit. It doesn't harm your computer. I've used it for a while now. The only thing I suggest if you were to do online billing/shopping, do it on another computer.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Anakir said:
Minox_IX said:
happy.gif

Are you a premium member? If no, you don't get unlimited download. The toolbar boosts your speed plus a lot more benefits.
I'm not any kind of member at all, and I've been able to download 2GB+ in a row if I just wait for that 40 seconds time period every time I download a new file.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Minox_IX said:
Anakir said:
Minox_IX said:
happy.gif

I'm not any kind of member at all, and I've been able to download 2GB+ in a row if I just wait for that 40 seconds time period every time I download a new file.

Same here. I've downloaded at least 1.5GB from there today and I've had my max speed every time.

Anakir

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really? For some reason I have a huge gap in between each download if I don't download between premium hour.

dmonkey21

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Minox_IX said:
Anakir said:
Minox_IX said:
happy.gif

Ya, the megaupload cap is much higher than 2GB. When I download, err, "certain 4.37GB files", in like 99 parts, it will sometimes cut off at around 3.5-4GB, and tell me to wait for 2 hours
frown.gif
Also if I start to download another file afterwards if it didn't cut out it will only get like 200MB done. I just bought Premium though, it's a great deal at only $15US for 2 months, and since they give you 900 reward points when you get premium all you need is people do download your stuff 100 times and you can get premium for another month for free
smile.gif

I've never had download speed issues with premium or without, but that's probably just because crappy Qwest caps out at 170KB/s

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte