Megaman Zero & Sonic Classic Collection

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by RisnDevil, Aug 29, 2010.

Aug 29, 2010
  1. RisnDevil
    OP

Newcomer RisnDevil Advanced Member

United States
    Do these games work on the Ak2i? I have a DSi on System Menu 1.4, and when I try to play these roms, they don't work. Sonic has the same problem others have (the no save file thingy) and Megaman has the bad level graphics problem. Do others have these games working on their systems, and what are their setups? Thanks for any help.

RisnDevil

2. GreatCrippler

Member GreatCrippler Greatness Fallen

United States
    Make sure you have Akaio 1.7.1. Should work with the newest loaders.

3. RisnDevil
    OP

Newcomer RisnDevil Advanced Member

United States
    It would appear that I have a bootleg Ak2i, because when I install 1.7.1, I get a red screen saying exactly that.

Works with all other games though, so I'll get over it I guess, but still not happy.....

RisnDevil

4. RupeeClock

Member RupeeClock Colors 3D Snivy!

United Kingdom
    Oh that's too bad, but I guess you can always just buy a legitimate Acekard 2i, they are cheap you know.
    $15 at shoptemp, it's worth it to have official AKAIO support.

Where did you buy the fake Acekard? Any particular online store? Bought locally?

Edit: By the way, could you show a picture of the bootleg screen? I'd like to see it.
    In the mean time, you should still be able to get Mega Man Zero Collection working, look on google for a patch.
    There's a venom patch with an intro, but I recall finding another patch that works the same, without the intro.