Status
Not open for further replies.

DQScott95

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so MegaMan Zero Collection is the best game ever made for the DS and ever since I found out about it ive been waiting and researching. Ok so today (June 8 2010) is the day that it was supposed to be released in the US. I know i cant ask for links or anything but im dying to find a Rom for it.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DQScott95 said:
Ok so MegaMan Zero Collection is the best game ever made for the DS and ever since I found out about it ive been waiting and researching. Ok so today (June 8 2010) is the day that it was supposed to be released in the US. I know i cant ask for links or anything but im dying to find a Rom for it.

they gave everybody a hint to find it.

DQScott95

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
basher11 said:
DQScott95 said:

they gave everybody a hint to find it.

???? what?

DQScott95

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What hint???? So it has already been dumped meaning there is a rom out there for it right... well i want it really bad
smile.gif

xdarkx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No one is going to give you any hints on how to find it other than to use google. Goli already made a good point, so you should take that into consideration before posting any more reply.

DQScott95

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well all i can find is the JPN Dump and its really hard to fin the US one and i posted this hoping someone would be nice enough to help out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Any idea what happened? I hope that your brother's doing good.