Hacking Megaman 9 PAL DLC issues

skroooagh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Posted about this once before, but I'm still having problems, so...

I found a dump when the first lot of DLC came out (Proto Man and Endless Stage) and it installed perfectly through Wad Manager, but I've tried downloading three supposedly different dumps that contain the complete lot of DLC (Porto Man, Endless Stage, Special Stage and the two new difficulty modes) and while the regular game always installs properly, the DLC WAD always gives an "error -1022" and does not install. Does anyone know what causes this? I haven't installed any custom IOS stuff (unless the DVD stub thing counts) and as mentioned I'm using a PAL Wii. Can anyone help me out here, or at least tell me if you've managed to get the DLC dumps to install? Maybe a filename for some that actually work, I don't know? So annoying!

skroooagh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
zerof said:
Arr, you be a pirate.

Hey, I was ready and willing to buy it until my Shop Channel stopped working (I even bought/uninstalled the original game which I now can't get back, argh) . I don't think updating is worth it just for some DLC that might not even be that good.

EDIT: ...yarr?

TaxiTitan

Trophies
XP
Country
skroooagh said:
zerof said:
Arr, you be a pirate.

Hey, I was ready and willing to buy it until my Shop Channel stopped working (I even bought/uninstalled the original game which I now can't get back, argh) . I don't think updating is worth it just for some DLC that might not even be that good.

EDIT: ...yarr?

I think the new 3 dlc´s is only possible to combine with the same original downloaded wad, that he maybe did not released.

I installed this to get my shop working again, and bought the game, and the dlc´s (also because the game was worth buying)
http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Wii_Shop_and_IOS51_installer

It´s worth it.
Both hard and very hard modes are pretty different from normal.
Special timeattack stage also includes a new song, + the corrupted robocop boss "Fake man".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/gnXkwfS got this because it shows v draws also