MegaMan 9 DLC

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by zidane_genome, Oct 12, 2008.

Oct 12, 2008

MegaMan 9 DLC by zidane_genome at 8:49 PM (2,284 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. zidane_genome
    OP

Member zidane_genome My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?

United States
    I've downloaded the ProtoMan DLC, and I'm trying to rip it to make a wad... but when I dump my FileSystem, and open it in a wad packer, it doesn't show up...

I know it's not a channel... where could it be? Can anyone help me with this?

2. Kekkon

Member Kekkon GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Well there's no reason for you to do that since we already got a DLC wad to work, it's available on certain sources.

3. JimmyBobAlex

Member JimmyBobAlex GBAtemp Regular

United States
    That's the PAL release and since the DLC isn't region free, there is nothing wrong with what he's asking.

4. Kekkon

Member Kekkon GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Actually yes the DLC will work region free, I have it working on my NTSC console just fine.
    And unless there's a difference between the games based on region, it'd just be a waste of time to make another. >_

5. zidane_genome
    OP

United States
    How about if I want to keep the PAID content I PAID for... I'm not looking for ALL the DLC, just the stuff I've PAID for...

I found the save file... it's different from other save files (folder on my SD card is like 7562124... just random numbers, but similar)

Plus, I'm looking for a way to backup MY stuff... not trying to steal... just want to back up all the stuff I bought...

6. JimmyBobAlex

Member JimmyBobAlex GBAtemp Regular

United States
    The DLC itself is not region free, eventhough CW7 nfo said it was. That wad won't work with a NTSC game even after being region freed.

The point is people do region dumps all the time and a true NTSC DLC wad isn't out. Anyways there is not point in arguing this and if you're not going to help out with the thread then please move along.

Back on topic, Zidane, I'm sure you saw this thread but in case you didn't it has some relevant info.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=109143&st=0

7. meohsix

Newcomer meohsix Advanced Member

United States
    wrong actually
    i have it working on mine

8. zidane_genome
    OP

United States
    Thanks...

Of course, I'll "share" my DLC with others... DO NOT FREAKIN PM ME FOR IT, OR I WILL KILL YOU!

I just want to help with the scene a little bit... I got the NTSC release (bought it) and bought the ProtoMan DLC, which, btw, is pretty awesome! Charged shot rules!

I can send the files to someone if they can make a WAD file... I'm not all that good with this stuff... I can program a little, but I'm not all that good with some of the more low level stuff, lol

9. zidane_genome
    OP

United States
    That's because your using the PAL version, with the PAL DLC, just Region Free'd... the PAL DLC wont work with a TRUE NTSC version of the game...