Gaming Mega Man ZX/Advent

Quick Man

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea, that was the plan. Always play the first one first... Are they really like Metroidvania style? That term gets tossed quite loosely imo.

ZeroEXE93

Trophies
Website
ep.ipbfree.com
XP
Country
United States
Quick Man said:
Yea, that was the plan. Always play the first one first... Are they really like Metroidvania style? That term gets tossed quite loosely imo.
If you mean action platformers, then yes. It's more Metroid than CV though imo.

If you liked MMZX/Advent, you can also check out the Mega Man Zero series for the GBA (assuming you have a DSPhat/DSL/iPlayer).

Quick Man

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Flashcart not arriving till monday I think
frown.gif

EDIT: Ordered from that red hot store. 2-5 days is bullshit!

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick Man said:
Flashcart not arriving till monday I think
frown.gif

EDIT: Ordered from that red hot store. 2-5 days is bullshit!
That's terrible news, none the less when it arrives get Megaman ZX/Advent, you will not regret it!

bahamut920

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While the Mega Man Zero and ZX games are closer in play style to Metroid than the original Mega Man or Mega Man X games, they are still considerably more linear in nature.

I enjoyed both ZX games, but then again, I'm admittedly a die-hard Mega Man fan.

biggman15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love the ZX and Advent games! I like Advent better, Simply because it seems easier to navigate... The Zero games are also great but they are just plain difficult to me... I hope you enjoy them!

Quick Man

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh no kidding? MM games aren't that hard for me. I've beaten them all and they dont frustrate me too much. But I hear zero and advent are much more difficult so we'll see.

blackdragonbaham

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
no. even in hard mode zx and zx advent are easier than he original megaman games or the x series, so you won't have problems to beat them:.
though i am a big megaman x and zero fan the zx series don't satisfiy me:. they are good games but megaman should have a fast and strict gameplay in my opinion. it's a pity

mikeychunn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
blackdragonbahamut said:
no. even in hard mode zx and zx advent are easier than he original megaman games or the x series, so you won't have problems to beat them:.
though i am a big megaman x and zero fan the zx series don't satisfiy me:. they are good games but megaman should have a fast and strict gameplay in my opinion. it's a pity

Wow, really? I found Megman X and X-2 really easy. The megman zero/zx/advent series are crazy though. Especially trying to get no hits

Quick Man

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually ordered zx two days before I ordered my flash cart. Then zx retail arrives and I'm like, FUCK, Can I really wait to return it or should I open it. The damn box is sitting next to me and I cant play it. FLASHCART BETTER BE HERE TOMORROW!!!

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
outgum said:
how can you control yourself?
That game is so freaking awesome, i actually BROUGHT a copy it was that good!

Me too, but I bought(first DS game I ever got actually) mine before I knew about Flashcarts.. such simple times..

Man life sucked back then.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
off-topic: does ZX's timeline starts after the events of Megaman Zero?

Back to topic: yup, they are fun, running around, firing your X blast and shooting stuff and getting up close and personal with your enemies, of cos they are fun
biggrin.gif

just for some reason, i missed running around finding capsule and reading dr light talk about stuff :|

Quick Man

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually started playing Mega Man Zero while I'm waiting. What's the big differences between Zero and ZX series'?

I also started playing Minish Cap and Tactics advance if anyone cares
smile.gif
(Ogre Tactics looks prettier so I might drop FFTA, but thats for another thread)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyBmc3-J5AM